It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Ministers?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

What powers do ministers have? what can they do?

Post subject: Re: Ministers?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:23 pm 
Private
Private

Ministers can edit/delete alliance markers, as well as change alliance relations.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:27 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

The Minister of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) The MoFA has the ability to mark alliances hostile/friendly/neutral. In the "My Alliance" screen, the MoFA's name is green.

The Minister of War (MoW). The MoW also has the ability to mark alliances hostile/friendly/neutral. In the "My Alliance" screen, the MoW's name is yellow.

The Minister of Intelligence (MoI)- the leader's helper. The MoI can do everything from marking alliances hostile/friendly/neutral and the only difference between the previous two is that he is able to rename the alliance In the "My Alliance" screen, the MoI's name is purple-gray.

Also, all of these ministers have the ability to edit/delete markers, while regular alliance members can only create markers.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:23 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

georgeshelou wrote:
The Minister of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) The MoFA has the ability to mark alliances hostile/friendly/neutral. In the "My Alliance" screen, the MoFA's name is green.

The Minister of War (MoW). The MoW also has the ability to mark alliances hostile/friendly/neutral. In the "My Alliance" screen, the MoW's name is yellow.

The Minister of Intelligence (MoI)- the leader's helper. The MoI can do everything from marking alliances hostile/friendly/neutral and the only difference between the previous two is that he is able to rename the alliance In the "My Alliance" screen, the MoI's name is purple-gray.

Also, all of these ministers have the ability to edit/delete markers, while regular alliance members can only create markers.

so theres no difference between MoFA and MoW?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:01 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Well technically MoFA is supposed to handle diplomacy, MoW is supposed to handle war movement, and MoI is supposed to scour for info on other alliances, but nobody follows those roles. Ministers generally signify the most trusted members in an alliance and if you want to talk about something with that alliance you should just message the leader.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:07 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

abeyant wrote:
Well technically MoFA is supposed to handle diplomacy, MoW is supposed to handle war movement, and MoI is supposed to scour for info on other alliances, but nobody follows those roles. Ministers generally signify the most trusted members in an alliance and if you want to talk about something with that alliance you should just message the leader.

Well, a lot of leaders tell me to talk with one of their minister, and I was just wondering what's the deal with ministers. Thanks, all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:16 am 
Major
Major

sn312867 wrote:
abeyant wrote:

Well, a lot of leaders tell me to talk with one of their minister, and I was just wondering what's the deal with ministers. Thanks, all.

If you want an blunt answer I'd say they just don't want to be bothered with you. (Not you specifically but anyone)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:18 am 
Private
Private

Thanks very much

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:20 am 
Private
Private

thanks for that. i was wondering just the same thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:40 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

How about the ability to send out alliance requests? can any of the ministers do that?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next