It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: relocation?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:12 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

So, as I heard, when you relocate your colony, all of your units stay at the outpost where your colony used to be. I force relocated a player, and when I checked the unit count on his colony, he had about 300 units. I dont think he could have built them all in that short time. I checked unit count of his OP where he used to be, and there were no units in target. whats going on?

Post subject: Re: relocation?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:15 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You sure you didn't relocate him to an op with units already on it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Andy wrote:
You sure you didn't relocate him to an op with units already on it?

Im pretty sure. I can only relocate someone to one of my OPs, and I definately didn't have any units there. My alliance didn't either. it was too far.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:51 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

As corrupt said in one of your previous posts, I think squads on the colony being relocated are sent with the colony. Let me try to find his post so I can quote him because I'm not 100% on that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:15 pm 
Major
Major

sn312867 wrote:
So, as I heard, when you relocate your colony, all of your units stay at the outpost where your colony used to be. I force relocated a player, and when I checked the unit count on his colony, he had about 300 units. I dont think he could have built them all in that short time. I checked unit count of his OP where he used to be, and there were no units in target. whats going on?

Must have moved and you simply didn't see or notice. When a colony relocates the units that are in it will relocate meaning haven't been put in squads. Any units is squads however will stay on the op.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:08 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Korupt wrote:
sn312867 wrote:

Must have moved and you simply didn't see or notice. When a colony relocates the units that are in it will relocate meaning haven't been put in squads. Any units is squads however will stay on the op.

I was thinking the same thing, but I checked this out 2 ticks after force relocating him. Now that I think of it, he might have had full resouces and built a lot of units after being force relocated, and then used a boost for reslurces or something. I think that might have given him enough resources to train enough units. It couldn't have been his allies reinforcing him, either.He left my alliance, after which i conquered him and force relocating him. He hadn't joined any alliance yet. My biggest mystery is how 300+ units disappeared from his OP and 300+ units appeared in his colony far away that quickly. He had no gates around, either.

P.s. I accidently left my alliance open and he joined me. I didn't really mind until he started attacking our allies, who were a lot stronger than us and sending them messages saying that our alliance is gonna pwn them. When we were attacked, and our alliance was probably marked hostile, he left our alliamce, sending me some messages that had censors all over them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:37 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

He can have units in his main base which got relocated with his colony.

But 300 units is not possible, maybe he hurried them some what or he moved his squads which you maybe didnt notice.

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Alone1 wrote:
He can have units in his main base which got relocated with his colony.

But 300 units is not possible, maybe he hurried them some what or he moved his squads which you maybe didnt notice.

In 2 ticks?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]