It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: To My Friends
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:05 am 
Private
Private

I am quitting Battle Dawn, so I figured I'd leave behind a note to my friends.

Stark, you picked me up when I was a noob, and taught me how to play. Thank you, I really appreciate it. Even though I did mess up a bunch of times, and piss you off; you didn't hold it against me. Oh, and sorry about DuckStark, I swear that was an accident. Anyway, thank you for showing me kindness, and being a great person in general. I hope you had fun at Shambhala this year, I hear it's pretty sick.

Nick, I think I met you on the GoT era of F2. I remember Stark adding everyone to the chat, and seeing how many people I didn't know. It was pretty awkward at first, trying to get to know everyone, and getting situated. You did take me in though, and made me your friend. I appreciate that, and I hope that some day we can go play a 2-man together. Probably not for some time, but I'm down if you hit me up.

Ignite, I met you on Mars 1, Era 39. I remember that era like it was yesterday. Definitely one of my less-than-stellar eras, and one I'm not too proud of. You, like Nick and Stark, took me in though I hadn't ever met you before. You're a rare breed my friend, and I appreciate your kindness. Thanks bother c:

Zealot, you're an awesome person. You always make people laugh, and you're a great teammate to have. Thanks for getting to to watch RvB again, I loved that series. I need to catch up on it though, I'm a gew episodes behind now. Also, set up a CAH game, so we can get a bunch of people to play, please. c:

Lawmpy, well, where do I begin? You, like a lot of them, took me in and acted kind towards me though you didn't know me. I appreciate that, and I'll remember it. You are a good person, who holds value in morals. not many people are like that these days. I'm glad I was able to meet you, and learn the wonders of tea. Thank you :)

Lady Cathryn, we've had quite an adventure here on BD, especially last Mars 1 era. Man, that was a hectic era; but I think we did pretty well given the circumstances. There were more than a few tense moments, but that's what makes it fun, right? Anyway, good luck in school and in any future eras you play in.

Josh, you are just an awesome person in general. It was an amazing experience playing with you in NCRa, and winning last Earth 1. You definitely taught me a thing or two, and I will be back in case of a special era, or CE if you need me. Out of all the teams I've played with, win or lose; yours was the most challenging. It was awesome being able to play with you and learn from you. Thank you :)

Fluffeh, you're awesome. I don't think any other words can do you justice. The 3 eras that I've seen you play, you've beaten the opposition to the ground, and did outstanding compared to everyone else. You are a really nice person, and a really great player. I hope to play with you again some day if they do a CE, or something. P.S. everyone thinks you're a girl.

George, we've played a few eras together, and I think all of them have turned out well. You are a good player, and your heart is always in the best interest of the team. You are a one of a kind person, and I wish you luck in the future. Stay safe, my friend.

To all of my friends that I lost over this period of time, I wish you all luck in your futures. What ever happened between us cannot be undone. I've made mistakes, and most I'm certainly not proud of.
To all of my friends who have stuck around by some miracle, I wish you all luck.
To anyone I may have missed, <3

-Patrick

Post subject: Re: To My Friends
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:20 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Thank you for those kind words.
Good luck in your path dear.

-George

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:43 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Where's my goodbye? Kappa.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:06 am 
Major
Major

Yessum wrote:
Where's my goodbye? Kappa.

bai

satisfied?

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]