It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: King of the hill
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:45 am 
Major
Major

I found the hill... my hill

new rule:

Since this is role play don't just respond "I kill you my hill" add some details and make it fun to read :D

LC won the first hill... but the war is not over, the battle for hill 2 has begun
(LC won the first 2000 posts)

Last edited by Jake on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:17 am 
Captain
Captain

I walk up to the hill and it is mine.

My hill.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:02 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

i kill w1lll my hill

Taz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I send a bunch of newbs for routhy12 to mentor.
My hill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:06 am 
News Team
News Team

I wake up and look around me. The thirst has parched my tongue. If I go on like this, I will surely die of dehydration. Off in the distance, I see a hill. It seems to have grass and trees growing on it. 'That would be a nice place to die', I think to myself. I get up a start to walk towards it. Each step sends excruciating pain through by body. I'm about to collapse. I take a last look at the world and fall down. I'm slowly slipping away. Then it suddenly hits me. If there's anything I learned in math class, it was that 2+2=Tree! And tree = water! With new hope, I run towards the hill. I'm about to reach it, when I'm tackled from the side. I bring my attacker up and slam him into the ground. The expressions on my face were so ugly, that it was beyond words. It was so ugly that the ugly uglyness on the ugly expressions were to ugly to be described my this ugly statement or it's own ugly uglyness. This repulsed the attacker and made him beg for mercy. "Please, let me live. I beg of you. I'll do whatever you want me to do." I keep him alive for now, but tied up. I revive myself in the refreshing oasis on the hill. I claim the hill as a sanctuary of Melfinism. It was then holy grounds. "Wait a minute," I thought. "What is the attacker doing here if this is sacred grounds. I walk over to the man, who was crying by this time. I pull out my gun.
*Whisk* A sound echoed through the hill.

Ex-Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

my hill

Taz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i slap you with ponk's nonsense

my hill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Im drowning in a lake. I slowly, dreadfully get up. I see a large hill in the distance, so far away. I get up, step by step i make my way over. I see people, barely in sight, climbing up the hill, but punching and shoving. " What a strange way to act for a hill " i think, I am starting to regain my strength finally! I am almost there, less than 20 feet away. When i finally get there, i'm as strong as i can be. I realize its for fun, so, of course, i run up. I punch and kick and laugh. When I see someone with a taz on there shirt, kick them, and reach the top. Im finally there. I get ready to fight. I take a swig of water and prepare to go.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

my hill

Taz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:42 pm 
News Team
News Team

*Whisk* The noise resounded throughout the fields.
Taz was walking through the apple tree fields. The sun beat down upon his back. He was exhausted from the long day. Night would soon be setting in. He would go back to his quarters, to his family, with no food again. He was beyond hungry. He was used to the feeling of hunger. For that's how he lived. He worked in the fields under his master, Ponk. He thought about his former life. Full of joy, providing for his family. The hope for that life had been shattered long ago. Now, he had an unshaven face, scraggly hair, and scratched up clothes and palms. He knew that he would work in the fields for the rest of his life. He saw a hill in the middle of the fields and walked toward it. He often spent the evening here if he got his work done early. He lay done of the hill and picked an apple. He prepared to take a bite when the apple was smacked out of his hand. Ponk stood over him, with a gun in his hand. "Please," Taz begged, "I'm sorry." "Why'd you still the apple?" Ponk asked. "I was hungry. I only get a meal every three days." "That's all you deserve." "Please. Please. I'll make a post for you on a topic in the forum of an internet flash game for hundreds of people to see. They'll see how great you are." Taz proceeded to kiss Ponk's boots and sob and beg for forgiveness. "Don't steal anything. Ecspecially from this hill. Ponk brought out his gun.
*Whisk* The noise resounded throughout the fields.

Ex-Moderator

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 635  Next