It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

your attack sucked

BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

RupertAngier is not sure who owns the hill regardless he draws a circle and tells excl to fine the corner... A few hours later she came up and tells him that she's found it... RupertAngier doesn't care.. He points at tenkai at the bottom of the hill she looks... RupertAngier slits her throat... Then stabs her several times... RupertAngier has lost his mind slightly... He's about to devour excl than he remembers... That his wife died years ago and this is not a healthy way to express his anger... He looks down at tenkai... :lol: like :lol: .. Then he throws down excls remains at tenkai.. Tenkai dodges easily... And :lol: at rupertangier like :lol: RupertAngier :lol: at tenkai because tenkai didn't notice the knife rupertangier used on excl in her neck... She pulls the knife out and drowns in her own blood... RupertAngier notices agon in the distance... He waits for his true opponent to fight him.. He screams... Agon come and face me you son of a monkeys uncle aka Seth.... I'll destroy your soul! :twisted:

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ignoring every single other pawn on the hill, VD concentrated on the pain his neck was producing. "But... but I burned my sense of pain away..." he keeps thinking, trying to understand. In that time, Tenkai rushed forward and, taking advantage of the confusion, threw a punch strong enough to send VD crashing into the tree. She grined, as she could feel the momentum moving to her side, as she moves towards the sword, with the intention of removing it and awakening her former speed. But as she grabs the handle and pulls, the sword doesn't even move a milimeter. Tenkai pulls with all her might but as she starts getting frustrated, an ominous laugh erupts from the tree. "Never heard of King Arthur I see" VD says with a grin on his face. Tenkai turns to face him, but what she sees shocks her more than anything could.

VD was bleeding. Something thought impossible, was happening before her very eyes. She thought he didn't even notice this fact, but he did; oh, VD noticed alright, as a current of blood comes down from his pitch-black hair into his lips, and he drinks it with a slick of his tongue. "Blood... you made me draw blood Tenky..." he says, a maniacal expression that kept Tenkai shivering. She got on guard inmediately, and was just barely able to spot the incoming kick, but as she instinctively parries it, she meets with a punch instead. "Impossible, his punches creating the pressure a kick you...!" she starts saying, until an elbow ground her flat, followed by a punch straight to her column. Tenkai can see the now-red glow in VD's eyes looking directly into her soul, and his wicked, lunatic smile as he threw her away. The peasents could not even bare to be in the same hill with such a... thing, as they frantically jumped off the hill in hopes to survive.

BATTLE CONTINUE!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:28 am 
News Team
News Team

whose the she u talk about?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Warlord Agon aproches this foolish opponent laughing as he remembers how many like him have fallen.He feels sorry for this one and decides to give him a good and honorable death,he would die from Warlord Agons sword the Bloodthirster last time this weapon was used was againt the acrontas a great battle that was he thinks to himself.
As soon as Rupert notices the powerful weapon his courage falls.
Warlord Agon aproaches not playing attention to Ruperts pitiful attackes with one swing of the Bloodthirster he cuts his oppenents arms.
He then tosses the Bloodthirster aside and puts his gauntlets on,then starts walking towards Rupert he would broke all his bones till Ruperts body is nothing more than a mutilated corpse to warn anyone who dares to come near the hill

Warlord Agons hill

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:21 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Thus ended rupertangier lol;)

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I punch Rupert in the face for not undestanding the difference between HE and SHE. I then teleport to the hill in question and destroy it. I then go back over to my hill and chill. My hill.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The glorious, immortal and godly Hill survives the attack of the peasent known as Maolain, and strikes his fake Hill with an allmighty thunder that turns the fake hill into a pile of rumble. The Hill then punishes Maolain by turning him into a powerless mice and teleporting him into a snake pit.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

while VD is busy Warlord Agon gets the Bloodthirster and strikes him down.

Warlord Agon's hill

FOR THE GLORY!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:45 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

What hill? Little did VD know was he actually destroyed the real hill and took claim to the fake hill. I pile the rubble up while Agon looks pretty d*** foolish :lol:

My hill... of rubble

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631 ... 635  Next