It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:51 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Asking friends to come and SUPPORT you and help you win the era is not bannable and it shoud not be.

The definition of farming is to make your friends plant a colony, do nothing exept build ops and let you conquer them.And this is not the case on e6 with Ourania.

This ban and threat is just a shame to the entire BD community where some players have certain advantages and some simply don't.

Ourania didn't deserve the 24h ban in any way and this was and ADMIN MISTAKE made by Ilona and the other admins on the championship era.

My intention is not to offend or occuse anybody but this is simply a giant mistake that must never happen again for the sake of the game and the players who play it .

Member of : SoL , HaHa , TLA , UWS ( leader)

Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

late ticks is relative, I agree. Mistake? No, farming is farming. Its per definition: encouraging players to do something for you to gain cash, resources or other benefits.

I banned 2 days ago a spammer in AA (isn't it your hive?) who built just to spam and he told me that he didn't came just to spam, he came for winning this ERA!

Let me know, when I should start to believe it. But be clear about the fact, that when another spammer will come up and you guys message me, I'll tell you also that it isn't late ticks, and everyone can win the era. He has just a different way to accomplish this goal! ;)

Topic closed. When anyone wants to add a valid point to this topic :

Quote:
Asking allies to build ops in-game is NOT banable (as long as you don't take them)
Asking friends who haven't played the era at late ticks to built for the sorely purpose of securing an territory with as many ops as possible without participating in gameplay before IS banable. Its farming.

feel free to make a new thread, or messaging me or any mod to re-open it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4