It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:01 am 
Private
Private

This is why old players wont play anymore BD : even we are pro and we know rules, you cant know what would do some admin in some specific time of month:)

But we cant blame hormons for all mistakes that admins are doing, i think this is bigger then hormonal disbalance in some period of month , this is more evil especialy if we see what this specific admin doing all era, letting one side to cheat and bann other side without reason.

Ouranias enemys were using ion farms all era, many times colonys conquerd by enemy side ion locked sqwads in favour of conqueror. souch cases were reported to admin, cause it was clear evidence of farming, but admin ignore it .

Now admin bann someone for placing op for ally.
this is why old players left BD, and BD lost 90% of players, nothing is changing on better, only on worse.

Pro players dont want to be harrassed by admins, to play for months only to be banned without reason when admin change or twist some rule just to bann you ( or to bann you without any rule and reason) .

Look worlds, they are EMPTY, new players giving up cause of complicated rules , old players dont want to waste time with cheaters who play with 17 accounts in one world and farmers ,and soon BD will die , so this is last chance for admins to grab some money.

no1 rule of BD: if admin see some big booster cheating- dont touch him, BD will loose his money

no2 rule of BD: if admin see some big booster cheating- dont touch him, BD will loose his money

no3 rule of BD: gime your money

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:47 am 

kozak1389 wrote:
This is why old players wont play anymore BD : even we are pro and we know rules, you cant know what would do some admin in some specific time of month:)

But we cant blame hormons for all mistakes that admins are doing, i think this is bigger then hormonal disbalance in some period of month , this is more evil especialy if we see what this specific admin doing all era, letting one side to cheat and bann other side without reason.

Ouranias enemys were using ion farms all era, many times colonys conquerd by enemy side ion locked sqwads in favour of conqueror. souch cases were reported to admin, cause it was clear evidence of farming, but admin ignore it .

Now admin bann someone for placing op for ally.
this is why old players left BD, and BD lost 90% of players, nothing is changing on better, only on worse.

Pro players dont want to be harrassed by admins, to play for months only to be banned without reason when admin change or twist some rule just to bann you ( or to bann you without any rule and reason) .

Look worlds, they are EMPTY, new players giving up cause of complicated rules , old players dont want to waste time with cheaters who play with 17 accounts in one world and farmers ,and soon BD will die , so this is last chance for admins to grab some money.

no1 rule of BD: if admin see some big booster cheating- dont touch him, BD will loose his money

no2 rule of BD: if admin see some big booster cheating- dont touch him, BD will loose his money

no3 rule of BD: gime your money

You do realise that THE biggest booster of all time (Andrei) is on KMO's side? Also, from what I heard Rania boosted quite a bit herself and on top of that Babykong is in KMO who also by all accounts has boosted loads.

As for ion farms, I have seen many colonies conquered by KMO ion our allies when it was needed.

I know you like to give admins a hard time but what you are saying now is just completely opposite to what is actually happening on the era.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:19 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

On M2 we (CME) make a barricade almost every era and this era in particular, most of the OPs came from DETA. Multiple times people have complained about this through BCs and such, yet Seth openly supported the strategy as legitimate and within the rules. I also have seen no rule that would suggest this is illegal.

The only thing I could possibly think of is if the alliance providing the barricade was not going to be behind the barricade and receiving no gain from the barricade, but I don't know if that is the case here.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:20 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

well...cant wait to find out too if there is something more into this.

Lets wait Ilona's reply i guess...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:37 am 
Captain
Captain

i dont know wheather its true or not but rania , ppl often critisize ilona that u know each other in RL so she doesnt ban u and other stuff . if u look some early pages on ce thread u can read it there
my main point is she just got an opportunity to show players tats not truth though she knew it u didnt do any thing illegal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:18 pm 
Private
Private

Hitmo wrote:
i dont know wheather its true or not but rania , ppl often critisize ilona that u know each other in RL so she doesnt ban u and other stuff . if u look some early pages on ce thread u can read it there
my main point is she just got an opportunity to show players tats not truth though she knew it u didnt do any thing illegal

???
what you want to say?
admin should bann people becouse other players complain and cry ?
if some player is fair, like Ourania, that player cant be banned .

admin cant bann anyone without reason and cant bann someone just becouse she hate her. and Ourania and Ilona are not friends at all.
Ilona just see Ourania and cosmin as easy target :
last CE they spend lot of money for reds to win, so Ilona "spice up " era from start, helping other side to make cosmin spend even more money this time .
Ourania decided to stop playing fixed era and to stop financing this fradulant game , so Ilona see there will be no more money from that source and she decide to bann Ourania , without any violated rule by Ourania.

bann for fair person means big insult, so Ilona cant be friend of Ourania.
she is just one agressive bully who will ruin game with dictatorship and no sense for reality and fair game. that is what happends when someone thinks only on profit - people notice it and refuse to be object of robbery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:26 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

To make it short:
Asking other players to built a colony just to drop ops for you (either for taking them or "only" to secure an area) is bannable as well for the one who asked, as for the one who built. Its exactly what farming defines.
The game is not about who has the most friends. I just can't agree to that.
In this case, you made it easy for me, as you as well as sergeant pickles told me that you asked, and he did.
Not even 24h before you did, you told me that you will quit CE for good and you don't care :roll: ...
Unfortunately, not only your friend build a colony and as much OPs as possible, also he obviously asked others to build as well to give you the most benefit. Of course it was reported by several players and I removed those +/- 25 OPs and banned 5 player.

I respect you as an old player, Rania. But the rules are the same for you as for anyone else. You are not allowed to ask friends to join for easy conquers, energy farms, spamming, and also not for OPs. I am not entirely sure why you bring it into publicity tho. But well....

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Asking players to make ops bannable? yes.

However, they are saying that the person who did place and made ops
INTENDED to play the era, so basically he/she would be a sub and playing actively so how would that result in a ban?!

Most teams use their allies and subs to help them make ops to cover an area, how would this be any different if the person was infact going to play the era and not just place, make ops and never log in again.

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:16 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Ilona where u saw me complain for other players planting or making ops? I have no clue for the others. I complained for the one i asked and the fact i did quit CE is not such a good excuse to ban me. Are you serious?!

You made me a cheater in the eyes of my friends cause i said i would quit?

"
To make it short:
Asking other players to built a colony just to drop ops for you (either for taking them or "only" to secure an area) is bannable as well for the one who asked, as for the one who built. Its exactly what farming defines." .......I had shown you that the player intented to play the era and was asked to join to play...what are u talking about?

"I respect you as an old player, Rania. But the rules are the same for you as for anyone else." where i asked special treatment? Where i asked easy conquers? where i arranged farms? where i asked anyone to spam? You are staining my name so please clarify in details of even one case above.

Thank you for your time ...but pls reply.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:35 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Interesting :D

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

Last edited by Alone1 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next