It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: KMO (KCA) cheating again. Admins all of a sudden quiet
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:33 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Andy wrote:
As for this it's not an abuse of gameplay. As Ilona has stated it doesn't break any rules. Just because you didn't counter it, or didn't think of it yourself doesn't mean it's illegal. It just means your opponents are probably more experienced than you are, especially if they were able to land on that colony unharmed.

So, u are saying it's Ethical??

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Andy wrote:
Clamination wrote:
No no, its not trolling if there weren't spams involved. Let's say these band of friends are in an alliance and ALL colonies are over 50 ticks old. That's not trolling, that has now become a legit alliance that chooses to fight for their own reasons. However, the scenario here is that there was a fresh colony put down for the abuse of the game system. I can guarantee you that that colony will never make another move again or will simply be disowned. Regardless, its an abuse of the gameplay.

Then yes, in your situation you would have just made a sub alliance :D no different to what's happening already.

As for this it's not an abuse of gameplay. As Ilona has stated it doesn't break any rules. Just because you didn't counter it, or didn't think of it yourself doesn't mean it's illegal. It just means your opponents are probably more experienced than you are, especially if they were able to land on that colony unharmed.

I'm sorry but you talking about gameplay experience isn't very credible as a lot of the community looks down on you already in those regards. And since you are stating that Ilona says it doesn't break any rules, then why not make it a rule where you cannot do this? Or are you closed-minded and look to exploit this method in future conquests? Tell me please. I look forward to hearing what a supposed "Moderator" says.

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Andy wrote:
I wasn't quoting the original "problem" but what Clamination said.

Infact one of the best alliances planted around tick 600 (if not later) and still set records.

Let's stick to the original problem because this thread is about that issue. So, you are saying best players drop their bases around tick 850 using a New account all the time??

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:42 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

slayerofall wrote:
Andy wrote:
I wasn't quoting the original "problem" but what Clamination said.

Infact one of the best alliances planted around tick 600 (if not later) and still set records.

Let's stick to the original problem because this thread is about that issue. So, you are saying best players drop their bases around tick 850 using a New account all the time??

I've played in alliances before where players have dropped their colonies late in to the era and done well. Infact I quit M2 this era around tick 1000. The player "Muha found a place" had recently planted and as he was a friend on CME, took my spot. While he may be in DETA now, he still managed to get himself top 10 from a fresh colony, long after the era started.

I'm not saying the best players drop their bases later on in the era. I'm just saying it happens.

As for this situation, it has been done before. I know I've used it in the past more than once and nobody has ever complained. Whether you think it's unethical or not is your own opinion. It's legal, as I've said many times it's a tactic that's easily countered and yes it has been used before. So stop whining about it because you think you're the exception because you're not. Instead learn from your mistakes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:45 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Andy wrote:
I'm not saying the best players drop their bases later on in the era. I'm just saying it happens.

You are intentionally trying to derail the discussion here by repeating urself, i humbly request you to stop posting and let the concerned players and admin talk. You are not adding any value to this cause at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

slayerofall wrote:
Andy wrote:

You are intentionally trying to derail the discussion here by repeating urself, i humbly request you to stop posting and let the concerned players and admin talk. You are not adding any value to this cause at all.

Did you bother reading my last paragraph? If you don't want a derailing answer don't ask a derailing question :P
However, I will stop since it seems you're all too upset about making a mistake to realize you've made one. If you're unable to see that why waste my time :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Andy wrote:
Did you bother reading my last paragraph? If you don't want a derailing answer don't ask a derailing question :P
However, I will stop since it seems you're all too upset about making a mistake to realize you've made one. If you're unable to see that why waste my time :lol:

I read it all and hence i said u were repeating urself and not adding any value at all. Either u do not get the context or u are intentionally trying to divert the focus, whichever the case, it does not help anyone either way. Thank you for agreeing to stop, hence saving your time and not wasting ours :lol:

PS: 1v1 has now kicked that colony from their alliance, so much for that top player planting his colony at tick 850 and setting new records for CE by topping all the charts in the end :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:45 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

http://prntscr.com/41yzj1

CnC made ops to fill in for KMO and allies isnt this op farming

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:05 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:11 pm 
Captain
Captain

Mad MAX wrote:
http://prntscr.com/41yzj1

CnC made ops to fill in for KMO and allies isnt this op farming

LET THE FARMING BEGIN GENTS, ITS LEGAL NOW ADMIN WILL DO NOTHING TO YOU IF YOU TAKE only if your ourania ofc forgot to mention that part and on ilonia server

edit also that 1v1 new member ilona that you said got lucky and was here to give it his all is no longer in 1v1. lol if no bannings come of this you are a joke as an admin i did not believe you were unfair at start of era but now i see you are biased and hope other admins will step up and see this and temporary relieve you from your servers.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next