It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232 ... 235  Next
 Post subject: Re: Championship Era Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:48 pm 
Private
Private

Ahh.... after a long time :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

http://prntscr.com/5f3dm4

http://prntscr.com/5f3kzm

Seems more inf died today

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:45 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

http://prntscr.com/5fwi7f

not sure why i keep posting on this dead thread.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:13 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Here, I'll join you in posting so you don't feel so lonely.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:34 am 

I'll post what is the last real BR of the war..

With that BR entire nubs is now dead. Most of them disbanded as we didn't let them suicide on us since we thought we could simply dodge and tire them with nukes + R5. Bit of a sitrep since it's been a while since any posts, the RDH coalition now holds all relics (NJ 6, RDH 4), Nubs in total has under 100 units left, PHIz only has 1 member still alive, all colonies are conquered, Australia is ours and the era could be ending anytime now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:07 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

http://prntscr.com/5gywuf

Beam inf all over not sure why.....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:35 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

More death. Era pretty much over. Woo!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:10 pm 
Private
Private

malicewolf wrote:
Era pretty much over!

Didnt u said u will do whatever it takes to prolong the era?? Oh my HERO dont disappoint me now , i still have faith in u :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:45 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Sorry to disappoint ^^

But I am also looking forward to the end of this era. My team and I are not up to par to take on the world and I am not looking to do the same thing as Name Is Classified and kill my own members for absolutely no reason. Almost all Relics are out of Moo range as well as RDH having 900+ squads and Moo having probably only about 500 squads. The activity levels of the two alliances are also substantial in difference. If I had gotten ahold of a relic during the llll war, I would have fought till the last soldier as I do not support Battlehugs. However, NJ is free to do what they wish with their relics. I am disappointed there was no final war, but I can understand NJ's viewpoint as they will still have some top 10 finishers (and even RBR will have some). Everyone has a reason to end things peacefully except for RDH (who if they really wanted to, could go for all members top 10, but obviously they're fine without doing such).

The only thing I would accomplish by attacking RDH at this moment would be:
1. Annoying them slightly
2. Not doing anything to halt the era as we cannot easily take ANY of the relics from RDH's possession, not to mention those in range are nearly 20+ ticks from our nearest gates
3. Killing my members and destroying their scores at the end of the era

Moo would have zero backup from anyone who could actually assist them in a war against RDH to extend the era. llll coalition is dead with maybe 2 or 3 or their members with an army still alive. WeNo is dead, SK is dead, HMB is dead, HINI is dead. None of these alliances are even within the top 12 anymore. The rest of the Top 12 alliances are those who have helped RDH get to the win. NJ and RBR would both be necessary to take on RDH, neither of which are going to.

While I'm a fan of being annoying and doing what I can, I am not a fan of pointless suicide. I had to make my choice long ago on whether or not I wanted to extend the era still or help kill nubs. My choice is pretty obvious.

Plus, sleep without any interuptions sounds good :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:30 pm 
Private
Private

Oh Malice Noob,

Not sure who is worse at posting or BC’s, you or Geen. Both of you never know what to say nor when is the right moment to say anything.
You’re either too late or premature (which must happen often).
You’re long winded msgs are amusing as it clearly shows that you have no real life and hide behind this plethora of BS that is posted so frequently.
Perhaps you do it as a need for self promotion to compensate for you’re real life failures.
Can only imagine your daily sense of helplessness due to your ability to deal with life’s challenges or lack thereof.
The need to constantly justify your every action(s) is not healthy and the psychological realm must lick their chops when they see you coming.
A simply word of advise that you can take with you. Nobody cares about you as a human being, BD player or blogger.
We all know that your skills in the game cannot impress a newbie or Pro.
Your attempt at trying to impress through words is even more amusing as the vast majority reading are kids unable to comprehend the simplest of words in the English language.
As others read this, they will sit back and feel even more sorry for you then they currently do.
No doubt you will feel this burning desire to reply (yet again), and again nobody cares what you write.
Where this message will really hit home is when your trying to fall asleep and these comments about you will run through your head.
Self doubt will set in and you will reflect and ask yourself……am I really that big of a ******
Rest assure the answer is YES

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232 ... 235  Next