It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Teams for this CE
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Get1 wrote:
You need a lot more time on your hands to do well on 3 tickers as you have to be online more because the pace moves faster. That's why a lot of people who have commitments in "Real Life" don't have time for 3 tickers.

i want to know what would u say about 6 tickers :lol:

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:06 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I don't understand your logic.
You need a lot more time on your hands to do well on 3 tickers as you have to be online more because the pace moves faster. That's why a lot of people who have commitments in "Real Life" don't have time for 3 tickers.
I believe its also generally accepted that 1 tickers takes more skill because any moves you make take more time so others have more time to counter your actions. It helps take away the advantage that people who can log in every 20 mins have.
So the people you call losers may well just have real life commitments.

Also if your saying RoFL are dropping CE due to lack of time, then this makes even less sense. If you have time for a 3 ticker then you definitely have time for a 1 ticker :roll:

I'm not trying to take anything away from the team or the individual players but what your saying doesnt add up in my mind[/quote]

Dude ROFL won like 11 eras so far and no one has played all 11. People have their own stuff to do and nobody can play everyday. And as for my logic 3 tickers last only 15-20 days while 1 tickers last 3 months +. And I play bd when I have vacation . This is the reason I dropped CE . I think now you get it ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:14 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I'll more than likely just be lurking somewhere.

Alliances are overrated!

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mostafa2324 wrote:
Get1 wrote:

i want to know what would u say about 6 tickers :lol:

6 tickers make me want to cry and if they dont make you want to cry I thing there's something wrong with you ;) :lol:

Yellowhairedme wrote:

Dude ROFL won like 11 eras so far and no one has played all 11. People have their own stuff to do and nobody can play everyday. And as for my logic 3 tickers last only 15-20 days while 1 tickers last 3 months +. And I play bd when I have vacation . This is the reason I dropped CE . I think now you get it ;)

:lol: I think your right, I do get it now thanks :)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:31 pm 
Captain
Captain

I'm upto play... I don't have a real team right now, which will be going to win

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:48 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Yellowhairedme wrote:
I believe its also generally accepted that 1 tickers takes more skill because any moves you make take more time so others have more time to counter your actions. It helps take away the advantage that people who can log in every 20 mins have.

Pshhh most teams make their moves in the last few seconds anyway. The only difference is availability to play the game. Strategy is essentially the same.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:56 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Harvester wrote:

Alliances are overrated!

Oh yay, you can pull a me from last CE now :lol:
Will probably place and troll again, but will be out travelling as well. So I won't be participating for the win.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:58 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

malicewolf wrote:
Harvester wrote:

Alliances are overrated!

Oh yay, you can pull a me from last CE now :lol:
Will probably place and troll again, but will be out travelling as well. So I won't be participating for the win.

Get at me on Skype, let's get something much more awesome going than you had last CE! idc how inactive you might be.

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:14 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

hells to the yea. This will be a trolltastic era. I can feel it in my bones. Let's name ourselves after things that annoy people when we place. I'll be mosquitoes. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

abeyant wrote:
Yellowhairedme wrote:

Pshhh most teams make their moves in the last few seconds anyway. The only difference is availability to play the game. Strategy is essentially the same.

If you make a bad move or attack on a 1 ticker your opponent has more time to come online and catch you out so 1 tickers are less forgiving.

Making the same moves on other tickers are less likely to see you pay for your mistakes as your opponents are more likely to be offline

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next