It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Teams for this CE
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:41 am 

Heh. Good thing then that VND and GML aren't playing then eh.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:29 am 
Private
Private

Milanos wrote:
Heh. Good thing then that VND and GML aren't playing then eh.

well as much i know u and Gaurav r not playing , so maybe that VND group wont be there , but how can u be so sure GML wont show up. ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:37 am 
Private
Private

Btw what's CE :shock: :?: ?

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:13 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

xchhetri1 wrote:

CE = Championship Era

It's a once a year competition that started last year for all the best teams on BattleDawn to come and prove their worth against one another.

And whatever will happen will happen on the CE. I just hope more competition comes this time around that is actually going for the win. VND did very well with getting a large coalition going, but they also had about 3 or 4 teams that were some of the largest competitors fighting for them, which took away about half the worlds competition. Though, I will very much congratulate them on keeping their coalition secret for so long. They didn't reveal until it was too late for GML to turn the tides.

I'll be that guy annoying you.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

BTW anyone can enter. You don't have to be a great player and you have nothing to loose by planting a colony there :D

It could be put out there better though:

clicking on the "BattleDawn Game-Play Discussion" you wouldn't think there was a Championship Era this year.

Looking under the Header "Championship Era" it states the era begins April 1 2013 :roll:

Any new guys looking wouldn't have a clue :(

It is at the top of the page and so its misleading.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:00 pm 
Private
Private

malicewolf wrote:
xchhetri1 wrote:

CE = Championship Era

It's a once a year competition that started last year for all the best teams on BattleDawn to come and prove their worth against one another.

And whatever will happen will happen on the CE. I just hope more competition comes this time around that is actually going for the win. VND did very well with getting a large coalition going, but they also had about 3 or 4 teams that were some of the largest competitors fighting for them, which took away about half the worlds competition. Though, I will very much congratulate them on keeping their coalition secret for so long. They didn't reveal until it was too late for GML to turn the tides.

I'll be that guy annoying you.

Thanks for reply. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Yellowhairedme wrote:
As much as i know about the alliances that played last CE , like VND , GML etc, RoFL doesn't stand a chance against them , the type of allies VND had even the brother alliances were individually capable of winning any era on any given day.

What if RoFL merged power with one of those teams you mentioned above with their allies? xD :D[/quote] No chance. I was in VND where much like KFC (KCA), all of the main alliance members are active, heavy boosting, smart players......kinda like the best of the best of the best. Then you have the brother which were like the best of the best. Then, they both have/had a support network unparalleled. I remember 2 times when in ARM, although we were a great team, when you have the whole world against u under the control of 1 main alliance OH BOY! NUTS! NOM the whole world was against us with players that were awesome back in the day, even by today standards. RoFL nothing personal, could not even tie the shoes of the alliances mentioned. Not to mention a ton of other alliances out there, G FAM RL SoLD SAGE GML BUL TK UBL TdCt XXX and a good portion of other alliances. I do not even think that they can take out POZ. Basically, unless you win on E1 or E4 for the most part, they have not a chance against.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:07 am 

Quote:
I was in VND where much like KFC (KCA), all of the main alliance members are active, heavy boosting, smart players......

Do you REALLY think of VND like that?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:43 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Milanos wrote:
Quote:
I was in VND where much like KFC (KCA), all of the main alliance members are active, heavy boosting, smart players......

Do you REALLY think of VND like that?
Not for nothing we had the competition (SAGE GML CbOP). You know I hated the fact that we had to hold back a lot. We did fight from the start. When we do cut down to brass tax, KCA is doing a very similar thing with the brother network; however, a bit on steroids. I am against global empires.....just me. Do not get me wrong, subs are a necessary evil for the most part though. Were u on skype when I had the break down? It almost lessened the victory with all of the very best on one side and 2 groups of solid vet players SAGE CBOP. GML was pretty useless last era where I am surprised that they are not here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5