It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Truth Be Hide.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:29 pm 
Private
Private

signlord wrote:
Greeny is noob, VND is noob, Beer is noob, Sage is noob, Everyone in noob...lol

Why so much tears abt backstabbing? u knw what backstabbing wins the game :lol:

wanna teach us how to play ?? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Eddie, come on.

Yes VND and SAGE both have lots of allies. But thats what BD is all about. Tell me one era where every allaince played for the win? Meaning, alliances didnt have ANY subs?

SAGE has subs, GML has subs, VND has subs, SoLD has subs every single era they go for the win and so on and so forth.

So when someone with a lot of subs comes on, its strategy to use a lot of subs yourself. If allainces came without subs and left you to battle other alliances one on one, then we'd do the same. We are just playing according to the situation.

Anyway, like I've said before, backstabbing is strategy. So quit arguin about it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 am 
Captain
Captain

man so much chit chatting here my cents 2 the chit chat

1) VND cant be called a family (how abt rich guys telling ppl 2 side them and they will give money 2 them, just like corrupt politicians? a better term, *buying alliances*)

2) SAGE has big pockets

3) im sure everyone has backstabbed somebody in his bd life , including milanos (m1) so stop crying about it.

4) dont call us noobs as we hav so far succesfull managed 2 keep Greenland safe from 6 alliances, 3 of them in top 10, 2 in top 10-20.. (dont long how can we manage it)

5) enjoy the game.. noone forced u 2 spend money on it,,,,, and if u hav and lose it then its your own fault

6) SPAM!!!!!!!!

7) on the sub talk, i think subs r very bad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
1) VND cant be called a family (how abt rich guys telling ppl 2 side them and they will give money 2 them, just like corrupt politicians? a better term, *buying alliances*)

Not really. Many that play in VND and allies, are people that have played together in the same alliances in the past. These guys would help us with or without tokens. Also, not much has been spent on these alliances anyway, they have all stuck with us because they have close friends in VND. The tokens were given only to help them build up faster and to be frank, not much has been spent on them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:36 am 
Private
Private

vishesh1999 wrote:
man so much chit chatting here my cents 2 the chit chat

7) on the sub talk, i think subs r very bad

VND never paid me anything -_-
they are my friends so i help them simple...
and yes subs are bad but lets face it u cant do without them

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:06 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I expected my post to attract so much controversy.
Varid the only real sub SoLD always had was S0LD. Other subs were just inactives sitting in colony doing nothing. Dont get delusioned by a flag, there is a difference between doing nothing and doing something.

Anyways you (meaning all) already took it as directly pointed at VND only. Why? Because you are directly involved with these alliances, which limits your judgement but thats completely natural. I said it at the end of my last post this era is nothing different than any other BD era. BD is not a game anymore its more like a social network. Not saying its a bad thing I am there too and having friends and stuff and also socializing with them by playing this game.

And someone said how I forgot to mention Cbop and I. I didnt. They are just 2 alliances who had to get into an agreement with others to form some "coalition" because they have no chance to win it by themselves only.

And GML? Well they tried to do the same as VND but didnt succeed.

I am sorry if you feel offended. My intentions were not of this nature, just stating how it is. You can agrue and deny what I said but actually you cant judge it objective enough since you are either involved ingame to one of these alliances mentioned or befriended with them.

I am having friends on both sides and am acting as a neutral observer only.

Anyways, to conclude my posting since it started argumentation about subs and such.
Subs are the result of Battle Dawn being the social network which it is atm. I am not thinking its a bad thing, only thing which brought me to post was the phrase "we deserve to win". There is no such thing. Just play the game, adapt to it and enjoy the way u can. I myself still enjoy playing it altough not competing to "win". I find my ways.

Last edited by eddie2513 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 am 
Captain
Captain

Like some people has already said..
So much chit chat no much action.

All these back and forth comments bores me and im sure, im not the only one.
Go play the game in the client, not in the forum, thats not how you are going to win anything.

Mind the TROLL.
:twisted:

Retired.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:14 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

No one is denying subs or allies. Criticizing it on this era is a tad bit surprising, given the fact that this has been going on forever. Even in teh OC GML had a lot of subs, so nothin new about that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

VND never paid me anything - I was all alone and started a little one man alliance called IND - I was meant to be independent of everyone - watching the wars, learning and seeing if I could assist friends now and again.

Then some friends got in touch, told me that there was a group of them who needed a home. And the start of IND happened. I went on holiday and gave over control to people I trust. Those friends (and me) are friends with a number of people in VND - in fact several of us have supported Ourania in other campaigns.

So we help because we can. We can't compete at the top, we don't spend money, but we can have fun making some kills or being killed. If we worry about ourselves we are less useful so we go all in for VND and can have more fun as a result by being more aggressive than we might otherwise be, and by taking on bigger alliances who lose time and resources (and therefore ground) by killing us.

If you support a football team - if you could run on the pitch and help to give your team an advantage wouldn't you do it?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:42 am 
Corporal
Corporal

junglejim1974 wrote:
So we help because we can. We can't compete at the top, we don't spend money, but we can have fun making some kills or being killed. If we worry about ourselves we are less useful so we go all in for VND and can have more fun as a result by being more aggressive than we might otherwise be, and by taking on bigger alliances who lose time and resources (and therefore ground) by killing us.

If you support a football team - if you could run on the pitch and help to give your team an advantage wouldn't you do it?

That's exactly the attitude which is ruining eras on BD. Who would still care about football if their supporters actually could run on the pitch and give their teams an advantage? :lol: VND seems to have 3 continents full of this kind of helper alliances. Some of them certainly could go for the win themselves, activity-wise (which subs usually cant in my understanding). If it's only about who gathers most supporter alliances, we could as well have a vote on the forums on who should be the champions. :lol:
I don't complain about (a few) subs, but rather about this "helping out" attitude. This is a game, it's not about helping out friends but also about playing AGAINST friends sometimes. Or one should at least have the decency not to interfere in a one sided war. Basically BD community seems to be like 10% players, 90% dogs. At least on the serious servers. If this sounds harsh, don't take it that way. I just want everyone to dare more and play for themselves rather than some other team. My team can't go for the win either, so we just try to grab crystals and relics and improve our score. Maybe it's pointless, but what's the point helping someone else to become champions?

And btw, im not saying VND wouldn't win the era without their helpers hiding behind them. They seem to do most of the hard work themselves and if they keep up with it, they surely deserve to be champions of BD.

I am a SoLDier

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next