It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Daily Missions and Dungeons
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:32 am 
Private
Private

Might i suggest adding a "Daily Mission"? any mission or quest that should be finished or achieved by the end of the day that the mission or quest will yield better rewards than winning a boss mission in the campaign....

A MISSION like : fighting a special mech or a group of mechs or just simply finish a special mission(like retrieving a lost item) or.....

A QUEST like : destroy 3 mechs in multiplayer
: destroy a mech with a stomp in multiplayer

Might i also suggest adding a "Dungeon"? where you fight powerful Junk Mechs (mechs made of junk....or A.K.A rejected mechs) or just mechs....and for each mech defeated,you go to a deeper level or floor in the dungeon,and after reaching a certain depth or level,a reward is to be given(EXAMPLE:you have reached level 5 of the dungeon...Reward:2500 SM credits).But,if you enter the dungeon....there will be a 3 hour time limit before you can enter again(or you guys will just alter the time limit) or you could just pay a certain amount or SM credits or Tokens in order to enter again....

Well.....this is all I want to suggest so far :D ill leave it up to you guys to decide whether to put up my idea or not :D

Also: plez bring back the shop...cuz low level items such as Teleport Mark 1
can also become helpful to some players :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]