It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Multi hit weapons
Yes 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
No 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Suggestions? (post below) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: Multiple hit weapons
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This is a revamp of existing physical weapons.

Needle Blaster Mk1
75-85
-3 Armor
-15 Bullets per use

Potential Change
30*4
-1 Armor
15 Bullets per use

MK2

25*5
-3 Armor
15 Bullets per use

On unarmored targets MK2 would deal 25+25+25+25+25 or 125 damage.
On +10 Resistance MK2 would deal 15+15+15+15+15 or 75.
On -10 Resistance 35+35+35+35+35 or 175 Damage.

This makes the Needle blaster ineffective against heavily armored targets
but Extremely effective against negatively armored targets. =) Thus provides a boost to certain torsos that are more armored such as diamond shell and metrolens.

Other electric/heat weapons can be re scaled to do less burst damage and more hits. Thus fixing the current meta were it is all about burst damage.

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

Post subject: Re: Multiple hit weapons
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:05 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Dude, this is probably the best suggestion I've read for the past months, and the one that is worth replying to.. :)

First of all, I hate the current meta. I'm angry about a heat item doing possibly as much damage as a physical weapon, when physical is suppose to be the one shoving all the nasty damage.. *looks at devastation swarm* Heck, even more! when we're talking about needle blasters, atleast.

So back to your suggestion. Yes, as I've said before, "best suggestion". It actually gives resistance a serious amount of value, because right now, it's all about health and negative resistances. It is ridiculous; resistance modules are now worthless.

If this were to be a true feature, then for once, I'd actually regret fusing my one and METROLENS away.. xD

But anyways, this may be a one way or another to bring up some boat loads of interesting builds and decision making throughout a battle.

Though I have a bunch of questions:

1. Will the resistance drain also be multiplied by four or five? Because tbh, that'll be kinda OP.
2. Will shields affect them? Honestly, I think they will. Just to clarify things, so to speak.
3. Will EVERY weapon in the game be like this? Because it's gonna start up an another potential meta wars.

~3L-UZ: Luxx

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Polarz wrote:
Dude, this is probably the best suggestion I've read for the past months, and the one that is worth replying to.. :)

First of all, I hate the current meta. I'm angry about a heat item doing possibly as much damage as a physical weapon, when physical is suppose to be the one shoving all the nasty damage.. *looks at devastation swarm* Heck, even more! when we're talking about needle blasters, atleast.

So back to your suggestion. Yes, as I've said before, "best suggestion". It actually gives resistance a serious amount of value, because right now, it's all about health and negative resistances. It is ridiculous; resistance modules are now worthless.

If this were to be a true feature, then for once, I'd actually regret fusing my one and METROLENS away.. xD

But anyways, this may be a one way or another to bring up some boat loads of interesting builds and decision making throughout a battle.

Though I have a bunch of questions:

1. Will the resistance drain also be multiplied by four or five? Because tbh, that'll be kinda OP.
2. Will shields affect them? Honestly, I think they will. Just to clarify things, so to speak.
3. Will EVERY weapon in the game be like this? Because it's gonna start up an another potential meta wars.

yes shields affect but it is multiplicative and does not matter. The drain occurs once. I think this should be physical only btw not sure how it would apply on Heat/energy.

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  Profile

As long as this isn't gonna destroy the game's revenue machine I think it's fine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]