It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:45 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:48 pm
Posts: 0
Does anyone remember 2015? the year when first mythicals were released? ah yes. the good ol days.
Mythicals were supposed to be really rare items you put on your mech so you gain extra strength and attraction. Mythicals were supposed to be really rare, infact you couldnt even get one even if you opened over 10 gold boxes. And what are mythicals now? pretty much the same rarity as legendary items just 5% lower.
Aren't mythicals supposed to be extremely rare? Why am i getting them in almost every gold box i open? lmao what has this game turned into


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:29 am
Posts: 167
Gender: male
Lol if u hate mythical dont apply it to your mechs and secondly if u are getting mythical in every box just destroy it.

_________________
1. Like to help others - yes
2. Friendly to others - yes
3. Main aim :- Want to join maintenance team and pr.
4. Always active and devoted to forum.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:13 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:27 am
Posts: 149
Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Gender: female
darklordarya wrote:
Does anyone remember 2015? the year when first mythicals were released? ah yes. the good ol days.
Mythicals were supposed to be really rare items you put on your mech so you gain extra strength and attraction. Mythicals were supposed to be really rare, infact you couldnt even get one even if you opened over 10 gold boxes. And what are mythicals now? pretty much the same rarity as legendary items just 5% lower.
Aren't mythicals supposed to be extremely rare? Why am i getting them in almost every gold box i open? lmao what has this game turned into


Because not all mythicals that have the same value. Do you think an ElectroCop mk 2 is desiring for you?It seems yes since you said "rarity" .Since it seems that you wanted much mythicals as possible would you trade a Godmode for me? I'll offer my 3 metrolens and 3 metal bender mark 1 and 2 electrocop. I mean that's alot of mythicals! right? So of course you'll accept my offer right? If trading was ever a thing

_________________
Image
Not everyone you fight is your enemy, and not everyone who helps you is your friend


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:29 am
Posts: 167
Gender: male
henryaguanaPRO wrote:
darklordarya wrote:
Does anyone remember 2015? the year when first mythicals were released? ah yes. the good ol days.
Mythicals were supposed to be really rare items you put on your mech so you gain extra strength and attraction. Mythicals were supposed to be really rare, infact you couldnt even get one even if you opened over 10 gold boxes. And what are mythicals now? pretty much the same rarity as legendary items just 5% lower.
Aren't mythicals supposed to be extremely rare? Why am i getting them in almost every gold box i open? lmao what has this game turned into


Because not all mythicals that have the same value. Do you think an ElectroCop mk 2 is desiring for you?It seems yes since you said "rarity" .Since it seems that you wanted much mythicals as possible would you trade a Godmode for me? I'll offer my 3 metrolens and 3 metal bender mark 1 and 2 electrocop. I mean that's alot of mythicals! right? So of course you'll accept my offer right? If trading was ever a thing

+1

_________________
1. Like to help others - yes
2. Friendly to others - yes
3. Main aim :- Want to join maintenance team and pr.
4. Always active and devoted to forum.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:03 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:48 pm
Posts: 0
WTF is with this comment section, i just pointed out that we need to make mythicals rarer because we can easily get them.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:47 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:29 am
Posts: 167
Gender: male
now maxmium the game is of mythicals only bro, now there will be never become rarer cause no strong mechs can be built without mythicals.

_________________
1. Like to help others - yes
2. Friendly to others - yes
3. Main aim :- Want to join maintenance team and pr.
4. Always active and devoted to forum.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:36 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:27 am
Posts: 149
Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Gender: female
darklordarya wrote:
WTF is with this comment section, i just pointed out that we need to make mythicals rarer because we can easily get them.


Even rarer? We can easily "get" them? Sure, you can get those items easily but can you build even build the tier 1 - 3 metas or at least even build a good mech? Even if it's way rarer to get these mythicals, there's still players who will spend money just to get those mythicals and btw this would only make f2p players frustated because even if they have access to some "free" token softwares guess what? The amount of time they waited just to collect tokens will be nothing in the end. If you wanted this to be implemented then it would be better to lower the prices of premium boxes.

On the other hand, there's way too many mythicals and there's a good chance of getting dupe items. Besides, almost all mythicals are useless.

_________________
Image
Not everyone you fight is your enemy, and not everyone who helps you is your friend


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:29 am
Posts: 167
Gender: male
if u also open nearly about 125 boxes whichever mix legs , module u will get two mythicals.

_________________
1. Like to help others - yes
2. Friendly to others - yes
3. Main aim :- Want to join maintenance team and pr.
4. Always active and devoted to forum.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:10 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:00 am
Posts: 11
Location: Somewhere
Gender: male
I must agree, the new mythicals update must be called, "The Broken Freakshow"

_________________
"The mirror is my best friend. When I cry, it does not laugh." -Charlie Chaplin


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The rise of Mythicals
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:27 am
Posts: 149
Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Gender: female
Valadiin wrote:
I must agree, the new mythicals update must be called, "The Broken Freakshow"


"Pay 2 play-ers pride"

_________________
Image
Not everyone you fight is your enemy, and not everyone who helps you is your friend


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl