It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Should the game's suggestion actively be checked? Sm team should adopt anyone for it?
Yes 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6
 Post subject: No development just fooling people.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

chiuuu wrote
Oh if no one really reads the suggestion and they cant even update 3 major update so why there is a SUPERMECHS GAME SUGGESTION option in this **** forum. If their is no activeness in them then no need for making fool the players and giving them misgivings. They are paid or not its none of our business.My point is if u add ''supermechs game suggestion'' all posts should actively be seen by the game members. SUPERMECHS TEAM SHOULD ACTIVELY SEE MY POST AND AS WELL A OF OTHERS AND DO THE PROPER DISCUSSION ON THIS.
My id is 16299028 donate tokens if u like this i will add more interesting posts for you.

Polarz wrote
I had to re-read your 'post' 5 times to actually understand it. Though I still can't get quite the point. But here's what I've understood so far.

Can you give us a detailed explanation why we are being "fooled"?

Remember that "Site" Admins like Alex are just volunteers, which means that he DOESN'T get paid. You're wrong about "90% of people in the forum don't get money". Make it 100% to make it right.

As I've said, all the admins or mods or the maintenance team are just VOLUNTEERS and don't get paid.

About the forums not being checked by the "SM Team". Now to let you know, the "Super Mechs" team is consisted of two people. Liran and Alex. To simpy put things through, liran is doing all the development of the game while Alex is the one responding in the forums. (Though there are more admins; Ilona and Sarah and more. But I don't know about their whereabouts)

Now here's something that really pissed me off. The fact that just because ONE person agreed to your suggestion, you thought that your suggestion must get the attention of the admins. And now you're making a rant about it. "I have posted many suggestions for the game", has 4 posts. Oh the irony.

Anyways, game suggestions is made for us players to give our thoughts to improve gameplay. And I agree that the admins doesn't respond to your suggestions that all much. Everyone is aware about that, and deals with it. If you can't deal with that then DON'T suggest at all. The community, though loves reading the suggestions given by fellow players.

Dear polarz,
Hello my little friend , i understand your reply and i understood that no one is paid here ok done but now the problem is if no one really cares and read the suggestion of players no need for giving fake misgivings and replying that :- 1) I like your idea
2) Yes this suggestion is good and blablabla.
And all other players think that their suggestions will come true but it WILL BE NEVERRR. This all are fake beliefs given to me and well as others of my friends .The sm team should adopt one member like that who will read all suggestion and can give the idea to the admin. And as polarz said 100% of people are not paid ,it has no relationship to this post .And my little friend polarz as u said me that if u dont have interest dont suggest so will you give the same ans to the other 100 people? My all other friends wil u bear this invoilence and inactivity. Please vote what should be done .Thanks.

4. Always active and devoted to forum.

Post subject: Re: No development just fooling people.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:21 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

I don't even have to respond to this non-sense.

Now all I have to do is to ask you to stop making these irrelevant threads in this part of the forums as it's clearly NOT suggesting. All you are doing is create a new thread to showcase your posts and the message of someone responding to it. It's useless and unhelpful.

If you want to continue this, please post it at the right segment, or this is considered as spam. Thank you.

Best regards,

Polarz

~3L-UZ: Luxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:06 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

My posts are 100% true and correct and you dont have any ans of it thats why u are saying it as a spam. And how you can say that my this post in not suggestion?
I am suggesting for sm team should adopt any member who will regularly check posts and should suggest it to admins the best posts.Please vote who is correct or wrong in this topic?

4. Always active and devoted to forum.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:26 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  Profile

chiutu600 wrote:
My posts are 100% true and correct and you dont have any ans of it thats why u are saying it as a spam. And how you can say that my this post in not suggestion?
I am suggesting for sm team should adopt any member who will regularly check posts and should suggest it to admins the best posts.Please vote who is correct or wrong in this topic?

1. He already answered it but not as a whole maybe because of your grammar which includes me
2. He's saying that ( i think ) if you continue in this style of replying to other people's replies,suggestion,critics,etc. it will make the system or idk something might conclude you as spam whether your posts are good or just random stuff ( and this actually happened to a player "Jack Townley" )
3. Your poll/thread is not a suggestion if you don't reply on one forum( Instead of doing this,why don't you just quote the player's comment )
4. I'm not doing this because he's my friend or what or anything but it's just that I think he's right

Imma say Bluz the Corgi, Blooz, Bloozy Woozy (idfk) was correct because you can see his forum rank ( man im jealous ) so that means he got more experience ( and maybe has any idea on what he is talking about ) althought Im not on his side because im a sea dog *sarcasm overload*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:32 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

chiutu600 wrote:
?

I said this is spam because it is. You are not suggesting anything but you are just ranting (which is acceptable). However, you are doing it in the wrong part of the forums. This is spam because your topic is definitely in the wrong place. Though this turned out to be a suggestion after you've said this:

Quote:
I am suggesting for sm team should adopt any member who will regularly check posts and should suggest it to admins the best posts.

This, honestly, is a good idea. But even though this was to be true, there is still NO guarantee that the developer/s will actually implement the "popular" suggestion sent by one of the SM Team. In fact, if you have a good idea, you can actually send it to the developer RIGHT NOW! (Unfortunately I do not know the email of the developer/s. You may ask Alexander for more info.)

But any who, the developer/s rarely even read their emails since they're really busy. So I hope this answers your question and if you are still looking for more, you can post it again but hopefully at the right segment. (SM General Chat) And I'll gladly answer them.

Best Regards,

Polarz

PS.
Quote:
Bluz the Corgi, Blooz, Bloozy Woozy (idfk

You can just call me Bluz. :)

EDIT:

You can actually continue posts like this in the game suggestions. I forgot that the SM General Chat is currently being infested with bot spams. And the Game Suggestions is the only part of the forums where bots aren't posting in.

~3L-UZ: Luxx

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]