It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mon évaluation du jeu SuperMech (misterx63 (invité))
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:03 am 
Private
Private

Bienvenue personnes sur ce post, aujourd'hui je donne mon avis complet sur le jeu SuperMechs.

Les + :
- Le jeu en lui même est très bien, il permet au joueur d'être autonome en expliquant bien les bases.
- Des offres spéciales pour les joueurs payant souvent.
- Le jeu est simple, accessible a tous.
- Multijoueur, chat et système de grade très bien développé.

Les - :
- Le jeu peut devenir répétitif a force d'avancer.
- Il est trop facile d'être surpuissant en mode campagne.

Note : 17/20
Le jeu même si répétitif a la longue, permet une expérience agréable pour peu de temps.

Post subject: Re: Mon évaluation du jeu SuperMech (misterx63 (invité))
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:15 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  Profile

English Version:

Welcome people on this post, today I give my complete opinion on the game SuperMechs.

The +:
- The game itself is very good, it allows the player to be autonomous by explaining the bases well.
- Special offers for players paying often.
- The game is simple, accessible to all.
- Multiplayer, cat and grade system very well developed.

The -:
- The game can becomes repetitive by force of advancing.
- It is too easy to be overpowered in campaign mode.

Note: 17/20
The game even if repetitive in the long, allows a pleasant experience for a short time.

It is NOT too easy to be overpowered or even upgrade yourself better due to the game forcing you to spend money to get the right equipment. If you don't have it then buy it, such a simple principle.

Campaign is pretty much an option for some players to boost the damage of their items but it takes a long time to get such Exp power ever since the prices of the item boxes are kinda bit large I guess?

The game has developed over the years and it's nice to see new developments. What we don't want to see is the development itself crushing the game's balance and the way it used to be. Development is good, what I'm saying is that they should take more time to ever wonder what will be the effect and our reaction from these developments but so far they've been not able to see it. Even if they saw it, how come they had the time to spent on making a new UI and yet don't focus on the main issues we want to be resolved immediately.

If I was every asked how I will rate the game itself then I'll give it a 15/20 for now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]