It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jack is always TRUE!Admin wrong about me.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:17 am 
Private
Private

Just saw a mistakes!The admin is wrong about me,they always ban me when I PM Them,I Really want to be has a good respect with admin,But they keep banning me because *General Misbehaviour*,Now they will ban this account because the same reason.

JackTownley always true and could be great If you not threaten him,JackTownley always have fun and joking,but I Don't have idea why dank memes and joke can make me get banned because that reason.

Now,I Will give you a proof about if JackTownley is always true!
and it's 100% True.

Spoiler:

If you are an admin here!I Know you will does your annoying ban system used to wrong idea!
could be delete this post will not be tolerated,

Remember my supporter,
The admins are making mistakes,We're fightning the wrong people in wrong place.

What will they do again?
They will keep deleting,banning for a mistakes,banning IP Address for mistake,They are wrong,They have no proof why i get banned,they are ignorer (I PM Admin but Admin not give reply then ban me with same reason)
, What is admin will do for me?You keep bannning me with same reason because i trying have good behaviour when PM-ing admin,You will ban me now because you said " This is not following rules " , But , when i start making account and start to be a good guy,they ban me with another same reason,*General misbehavior* , What the hell are they doing?Where the hell is their proof?
That was a fact if Admin always wrong in case of ban.

I Know you will delete this post,but remember,sometimes...

In another day..,You will make a mistakes when you ban everyone.

You understand What I Want?Your banning system only used to make a mistakes,Now you make a mistake again to ban my new account with same reason,Maybe you love that reason to ban everyone,You are a ban god like a Fluxeon The Ignorer of Legend,

I Just want admin to stop using their ban system to make a mistake,I Want admin stop banning people with same reason or maybe the reason that usually they used.

I Feel pretty has a good behavior now,They can't ban me because same reason like *General Misbehavior*.

Umm...,Is there a software that make me cannot get banned (Un-Ban-able)?

I HAVE GOOD BEHAVIOR NOW!

Post subject: Re: Jack is always TRUE!Admin wrong about me.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:01 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Considering that you have completely refused and refrained from appealing the proper way, despite being told so in your multitude of ban reasons along with the original message given when your ban was exchanged from day to permanent for evading the ban (which you've proceeded to keep doing... again and again...)...

Combined with trying to threaten us with "assassination" into unbanning you..

I've decided to escalate your ban - you will not be allowed to appeal, now or in the future.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]