It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: LVL 60: Utopia or desolate wasteland?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

xJohnGaltx wrote:
I think you've misunderstood what I'm telling you. I beat the level 70 mech with my level 52 build (PM me for strategy hint), completing the single player campaign. After that, it started matching me up against these insane mechs, see below. I've tried losing a few times to see if they get easier, but nothing yet. Maybe I need to lose a few more times. At least the battles are quick and I can get a few credits from losing.

My point is that you are better off intentionally losing to the level 70 mech at the end of the campaign and getting matched up against 68 and 69 repeatedly if you use single player for any grinding at all.

I did understand exactly what you meant.
My suggestion was for those players who have completed single player campaign and are unable to beat NPCs anymore.

Also, i don't need tips how to beat last NPC in single player campaign since i already beat it.

You can see my battle from HERE (video is without sound at it also shows the next NPC battle after completing single player campaign).

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 pm 
Private
Private

Aeacus wrote:
I could suggest you the same what i do. I can't beat lvl70 NPC with my lvl53 mech, so i just have to loose until i'm able to beat NPCs again. Currently, i'm able to beat lvl59 and lvl60 NPCs, lvl61 NPC is just too tough and i'll loose to it. Few more losses and i'm facing lvl59 NPC again whom i can beat.

--
Aeacus

Since right here you said you hadn't beaten lvl 70 yet, I hope you understand why I thought you were still fighting the campaign.

Nice video, your strategy was a bit different than mine. 60 points off the first post-campaign NPC... well done, I certainly didn't do any better.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

xJohnGaltx wrote:
Since right here you said you hadn't beaten lvl 70 yet, I hope you understand why I thought you were still fighting the campaign.

Nice video, your strategy was a bit different than mine. 60 points off the first post-campaign NPC... well done, I certainly didn't do any better.

Sorry about that, i remembered the first NPC after single player campaign was lvl70, when actually it was lvl80. My bad. :P

And as for that lvl80 mech in my vid, i forgot to buy physical resistance kit to my mech, like i did on lvl70 mech. :P I might have done a little bit better but i would had lost the battle either way.

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 am 
Corporal
Corporal

By the 70 level, then it no problem :arrow: :arrow:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2