It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Problems
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:34 pm 
Private
Private

Hi, I'm RAVENS top # 1 player of SuperMechs. First thing i want to do is congratulate you, because i think there have been good improvements in the game.

Since a long time ago, i've had some problems, which i consider to be very unfair. For a while, i thought they might be because of my connection issues but it's not like that.

1.- I lose my "Streaks" with no reason, and it counts like a lost round (i've lost more than 12 streaks for the same problem). I've checked my internet conection and it's perfectly fine, in good conditions. I've also checked the cache and the problem keeps going on (i've recorded a video to prove it).

2.- When I'm in a battle, there are some players that have attacked me 3 times in 1 turn (I have recorded a video to prove it). Sometimes, they attack me as high as 5 times in 1 turn. I don't know if they're somehow hacking or the system benefits them.

3.- Ocasionally, when it's my turn to attack first, being the player which i'm fighting with has a higher level Mech than mine, the icons in the lower part of the screen don't appear (none of them, not even the "attack" functions). Then after 2 turns, i'm able to attack (despite the problem i've won many times).

4.- When i'm in a battle against other player, my Mech stops reacting, and the game looks as if none of us is doing nothing. Then, my Mech goes out automaticly off the battle and counts as a lost game in the statistics. Needless to say I WOULD NEVER retire from a battle (even if there would have been no chances against the other player). I'LL ALWAYS fight to the end, whether i win or lose.

I have lost more than 50 battles because of these problems, by now.

Note: I want to know whom (moderator or administrator) I could possibly send the videos i've recorded to.

Post subject: Re: Problems
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 pm 
Private
Private

Problem 1 just sounds like a problem with the ranking.
The ranking is very buggy at the moment, and frequently displays the wrong information.
Don't worry though, even if it shows a loss in the ranking, when you've won, it won't actually be recorded, and if you log out and in again, it should reset to your true win/loss values.

Problems 2,3 and 4 seem like they could all be caused by the same problem.

Do the replays of the matches also show the opponents attacking more than twice in one turn?
Are you playing the current version? (should say ver 3.0B in the lower right of the loading screen).

If you can upload your vids to youtube, post them here if you can.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

what

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:34 am 
Corporal
Corporal

hi.my situation is Similar. :mrgreen: now I seldom to play is game. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:03 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Hey Ravens, pleasure to have you on the forum :)

If you could either send me the videos via PM, or add me on Skype and send them there that would be even better.

As you well know, the game is still in beta so there are bound to be bugs. Thanks for playing SuperMechs, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

My Skype: liam.aharon1234

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:34 pm 
Private
Private

i have had players 2-3 lvls above me with 60-80 more armor win because i lose a full turn ( 2 action points ), i've also been forced to shut-down due to 3-5 points of heat, yet other players keep going when 10-15 points over.
it's frustrating & i hope it's fixed soon, can't invest in frustration
thanks & enjoy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]