It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: The system destroy me a few items
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:04 pm 
Private
Private

Yes as I said on the title today when I was configuring/fixing/preparing my mechs to the battle, I moved my mechs position one of the 3 main I just removed the torso and then put it to the position 4 or 5 or 6 then when I was looking for an item that was on the mech without torso I couldn't find my Backstabber Mark I and and I guess that I lost more items but I don't remerber. Please restore my mechs to yesterday. When a left the mech without torso there were the Backstabber Mark I and other items. Please help me.

I could solved it, so don't read it if you don't have the same problem or read it if you want to know how I could solved it if someone in the future has the same problem you will be able to help them. I will tell you how:

1. Put a torso on every slot but leave one without a torso
2. Then check

or

1. Put a torso on every slot
2. Then check

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]