It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: myths in normal boxes
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:16 am 
Corporal
Corporal

dear admins,
i know you guys have replaced the chances of getting myths from normal item boxes but yesterday i was playing super mechs and in a special item box
i got bullet shark drone although it is not written that we can get myths in it

Post subject: Re: myths in normal boxes
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:36 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I think the chance to get a mythical in a nromal box is still there. They just removed the sign. So the players won't spend all their credits to buy boxes and complain that they got nothing because the percentage was too low. Because as you can saw everybody started to spend their credits and complained that the chance was too low and it was a waste of sm. But now they will be very happy if they get a mythical by surprise.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

MrOneTwoo wrote:
I think the chance to get a mythical in a nromal box is still there. They just removed the sign. So the players won't spend all their credits to buy boxes and complain that they got nothing because the percentage was too low. Because as you can saw everybody started to spend their credits and complained that the chance was too low and it was a waste of sm. But now they will be very happy if they get a mythical by surprise.

Wow. I thought the less than 1% tag would have been sufficient to allay that kind of behavior. Likewise, there were forum posts specifying that the statistical likelihood of mythicals is close to one per 2 million SM implying its more of a lottery bonus than a mathematical likelihood.

I guess when your player base is young enough then I Can't Not Win The Lottery Syndrome is more pervasive. Maybe you shouldn't be able to get a mythical from the normal boxes unless you pass a quick statistics quiz or sign a waiver stating that you aren't unreasonably expecting to get struck by lightning...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Nice. And I'm pretty sure that the "not inventory rate" is very high since whenever I get a mythical in a normal box, it's ALWAYS not in inventory.

Total XP: 200,000+
Total Mythicals: 50+
Highest win streak: 32
In-Game Name: --Dead-Ninja--
"Do it now, sometimes 'later' becomes 'never'."

---------------------------------

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]