It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Fusion UI Sluggish
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

If anyone else is experiencing this same issue, please note it here.

I log in, do my dailies, read the News that we have a new fusion UI.

Check out the new Fusion UI, it lags for 15 seconds before opening - maybe its my computer.

I click on a random item to fuse. I like the new look at least, let's see how it works. FREEZE! It appears to be frozen, I panic, What did I just do?! 20 seconds later, it selects my item. Maybe its two flukes today.

I click on the item to deselect it. FREEZE! It happens again. 10 seconds later its okay. I quickly exit the fusion ui and leave the game to post on the forum.

If this means we can spray paint our mechs again, yay. If this means fusion gets its own button on the main menu, yay. If this means that more testing is needed before a new feature is rolled out, please for the love of my heart muscle, don't scare me with FREEZING SCREENS. I'll try it again on my tablet (instead of my PC) some other time. Good luck, looks good, don't appreciate the freezing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]