It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: My  ios  froze  while  opening  a  mythical  chest  thingy
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:18 am 
Private
Private

So  i  just  leveled  up to  level 30 right?  and  suddenly  an  ad  pops  up  and  im  excited  so  i  accendentally  click  on  it  i  click  out  of  it  and  it  takes back  but  i  cant  get  back  into  the  game  it  says  please  wait  and  i  wait  but  it  doesnt  do  anything  so  i  close  the  game  and  there  is  no  sign  of  the  chest.  the  only  thing  is  that  im  level  30  now.  So  i  go  online  and  read  the  game  freezes  while  opening  thread  and  it  tells  me  to  check  so  i  check  but  theres  no  new  mythical .  i  dont  know  if  this  does  anything  with  it  but  since  campaign  restarted  i  got  to  level  6  and  got  the  silver  chest  and  in  it  i  found  a  mythical  titanium  armor  thing.  Note;  i  am  on  ios mobile.PS:sorry  for  the  strange  text  i  dont  know  how  to  change  it

Post subject: Re: My  ios  froze  while  opening  a  mythical  chest  thingy
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:50 pm 
Private
Private

please help im sorry about the font but please i need better sturf for mai level

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]