It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Why SM Admins?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:39 pm 
Private
Private

Okay, so I was playing on my Accounts awhile back, and then I logged off to take a short break and when I got back on, I could not sign in on any of my accounts , I tried 5 times and it still did int work( p.s no one else had access to the accounts ) , So my first attempt to recover my acc was the email recovery thing, so I tried that.. but they were all switched also. so I contacted an admin about this [ u know who u are ] and I told him the User's to the two accounts that were not working. and he said " What happens when u try ? " I told him that it would say Incorrect password every time I would try to login , and I waited like 3days for a reply... still no response. so I kindly sent him another PM saying that, I knew he is busy and stuff but if he could get back to me that would be great. and its been weeks now and no reply till this day | After that I contacted a different admin. asking him what happened to my accounts, he told me to contact another admin as apparently he and the other person cant help with that kind of stuff anymore, so I said okay thanks. I emailed this person he told me to.. and its been over 1week and no reply -.- | and I searched my accounts on the forums recently and I cant even find them by the user name. so idk if they are banned or something. | SM Admins, if u Banned or Locked my accounts At least tell me why.. lol, and dont try to cover it up. Thanks..

Post subject: Re: Why SM Admins?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Probably because u let others use it and they did some thing not-so-kosher while u were away, under that username. Just my guess tho. ;P

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:00 pm 
Private
Private

I never let anyone else use the accounts at all. no one had access besides myself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

LovelyDeath wrote:
Probably because u let others use it and they did some thing not-so-kosher while u were away, under that username. Just my guess tho. ;P

That or it's an accident.

The long and short of it is that someone got access to your password, computer or got a virus on it.

A ban simply tells you you're banned, being deactivated will tell you "ACTIVE_ERROR" and emails can not be changed without explicitly doing so (nor has there been a bug in the past changing them).

Though it's worth mentioning unfortunately facebook account (and google play ones, kong ones) do not have an attached email.

Unfortunately we simply cannot help in these cases -- for security and privacy reasons admins can not simply give an account away.

Sorry.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]