It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Overweight Mech issue. Can't get below 1k.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:37 pm 
Private
Private

My player ID - 23128606. I can get up to level 30 and somehow the game glitches or something and starts me over from level 1. However I maintain every single piece of equipment in my inventory and on my mech. I am goint through the 1st stages again, but with my 30th lvl mech. It states i am obviously overweight. So I go to the workshop and remove everything from my mech and still says i am over 1k in weight. How can I even weigh anything when I have nothing equipped at all. I can work back up in levels and even try to move to other mechs after I earn the three again, but it still maintains that I am overweight. On this ID I would like to get either the weight issue fixed, because i have some mythical items i really like, or just reset me completely and start over again from scratch. Which would be a great option to add to the game. I am sure many players would like to start over again. I would prefer just to fix the weight issue as suppose to just resetting the game. But if resetting the game is the last resort then please do that. So, I need some help please. Again my player ID - 23128606. Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Overweight Mech issue. Can't get below 1k.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:14 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

I Think this game is broken or cursed by me.

Peace.
No wars.

SuperMechs Discord :
https://discord.gg/UkM3jW7

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]