It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic at all times in this board.

Please be respectful to other members and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming patch notes....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I would rather not restrict players to that. Its better to create a situation where players would WANT to select different weapons :)

I hope we can achieve that. If not than maybe its a g ood idea.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

liran wrote:
Because it adds no strategy as it is. What is the point about the drone if you just activate it and it fires for the rest of the battle? It means that the game will be exactly the same if we removed drones all together.

There must be something that makes you think if and when you want to activate the drone.

And what about if the drone is getting weaker and weaker after turns. I mean for example we have a drone which has 40 damage in the first turn. And in the second turn it has just 35 or 30 damage, and in the next turn just 30 or 20. And if you want the original damage you have to turn off and turn on again. And when you turned on again its cause the original 40 damage and getting weaker and weaker again. Your mech is the charger.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

That is a more complicated idea, but maybe its a better one.

Dont know.

We'll need to test to see.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I think with that the players need a really good strategy. If they want the maximum efficiency they have to think they have to make a plan. They have to think about the all battle and not just the next turn.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:30 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

liran wrote:
I would rather not restrict players to that. Its better to create a situation where players would WANT to select different weapons :)

I hope we can achieve that. If not than maybe its a g ood idea.

Yes you are right but as you can see there are a lot of drainers only at the TOP positions. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I confirm my willingness to test all the news as I have done in the past, but I wanted to reiterate:

Before this infamous update the game worked great, it was well balanced, except for the drainer that was always so but it was a smaller problem and easier to solve because it was once limited to 30 levels, now it is a problem that affects the entire game and all the players and it is normal to be harder to solve.

Everyone enjoyed and loved and praised this game as one of the most fun online games. Now, however, most of the players complain about of various things, from the weight balance of the weapons to ladder points system, a few possible strategies, extremely difficult to go ahead with the game if you dont buy continuously tokiens*** etc..

*** non-paying players are extremely important, because they are hundreds, and it's thanks to them that the paying-player can enjoy to play this game. If non-paying dont enjoy it more they will go away, and will only remain very few players, and at that point no one will pay more because the game will be dead and buried.

Before there was any small complaint, but most of the problems was related to the cheaters and hackers, all things that do not directly depend on the game, but to some people and that could be easily solved with a couple of ban.

That's all, and I close renewing once again my question: why this revolution? what is the reason to make bad one thing that was beautiful before?

I think I'm one of the older players, please listen to me: go back to the previous version now, before slowly kill this wonderful game, and if we have to change something we proceed in small steps, not revolutionizing, and we have to test well before inserting any change. I am always available for testing.

Dottore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm 
Private
Private

Hi all,

In Italy it's almost midnight (23.52 exactly in the meantime I write this post)

I wanted to play a little to supermech, but I cannot. I was more than half an hour reading the words "expanding search" and I asked myself why and I went to see who was online on "ranking list" ---> "online"

I'm gold skull by now, so I can only play against black and silver. Well, there is NOBODY online not black and not silver. This is why I read for half an hour "expanding search".

I spent a lot of money and I can not play.

What to do? search on the internet for another game I suppose... one that allows me to play maybe. A level based game maybe and not a rank based one that keeps me from playing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:40 pm 
Private
Private

I give you a news: it's half past midnight here, I finally met someone online, Frawatuet.

In fact I met him more than once, of course, he is the only one of my rank online, I met him 5 times in a row!! - oh my god how fun it is to meet 5 times in a row the same guy after waiting over half an hour - (I take a screenshot, but dont know how to post it), BTW now he is gone offline, and again there is no one of my rank online, so goodnight to all and thanks for this wonderful update.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

tigermask03 wrote:
I give you a news: it's half past midnight here, I finally met someone online, Frawatuet.

In fact I met him more than once, of course, he is the only one of my rank online, I met him 5 times in a row!! - oh my god how fun it is to meet 5 times in a row the same guy after waiting over half an hour - (I take a screenshot, but dont know how to post it), BTW now he is gone offline, and again there is no one of my rank online, so goodnight to all and thanks for this wonderful update.

hmmm, i dont see any problem here . do u ?
the rank system seems fine but the weight system sucks. sorry but everyone is saying it.

rank system looks great so u cant farm the weaker people like u used to, weak vs weak = strong vs strong , doesnt that sounds legit ?

weight system on the other hand is the madness created by bestplayer and some others, all becuz of cheating and still it happens. weight systems isnt working. j^8 and someone else keeps losing to robbomonster , when i look at their replays. so this weight crap is a complete nonesense, its proven now that besty,robbo still cheats and oggy doesnt.

but yeah , lets see what happens next :) , cuz u know guys its still beta right ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:28 am 
Private
Private

@Tyson111, maybe you did not understand, or maybe I have not explained well.

My problem was not that I could not farm someone, my problem was that I cannot play against NOBODY, no one! I can't play supermech.

Because this is precisely what happens at higher ranks.

It's absurd to make a rank with only 5 or 6 player. What should I do to have a chance to play? call them (EVER the same 5-6 guys) on the phone and give them an appointment?

And BTW, you are wrong: most of the people want to back to the old level, because they loved to play at 15, at 18, at 22 etc. and be free to choice. By this way of "rank" all the people are forced to play at a "level 30 like" knocking down the variability of the gameplay like never before.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next