It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic at all times in this board.

Please be respectful to other members and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming patch notes....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal

In addition to the exhausting waits in high rank, already complained by many players, I would like to bring to the attention of the developers another serious problem which may arise from the new rank system.

Being few in to high rank, players make a setup based on who is online.

I give you a concrete example that always happens to me: I have a good energy builds, one of the few it seems as all the top players use an heat tactics. well, as soon as I connect, they all have the module +17 heat and zero resistance against the energy and do not use their kit, they only use the kit +hp (obviously they do not have a kit +energy resistence) and I win easily. After 2 or 3 games, like magic, all players online at that time (the same one or two player that just before had +17 heat ), mount the module +17 energy and no other module resistence and with just one kit (+energy resistance) and the kit +hp.

I believe that this is a weakness of the new rank system. As if I could meet with players of all types (as they did long ago), I would agree to put the multi-resistence module which protects only few, but against all builds (or mount 3 different modules, choosing to have more resistance and renouncing to a higher HP) and NOT a single module (very light) and which protects +17 based on who is online and occupying other slots (or weight available), with modules +hp.

@DEVELOPERS: I hope that even if you have fallen into a deathly silence for several days, sometimes you read our reports... reports should serve to improve the game and sometimes a reply to our complaints or our reports would be welcome. Could any admin and/or developer interests of our reports and our complaints? if you look around the forum there are dozens of posts of complaints and reports of problems with the new rank and weight system and you seem totally disappeared. No reply from any admin/developer to dozens of posts for many days, is this normal?

D.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:16 am 
Private
Private

I played this game for over a year, creating many different accounts and spending over $3,000.00 US Dollars to show my support, (and mainly, to have the best Mech possible, I have one fully maxed out, (fusion cored to level 10), for each level, 14, 18, 22, 26 and 30 on all my accounts). That took a very long time and a lot of Tokens, that I had to pay for using my PayPal Account.

I have FINALLY began to win medals, using this system.

Now it seems I have wasted all this time and money, because you have ruined the game with these, "hasty", updates and changes.

You need to listen to only the top players, when making ANY changes TO THE GAMEPLAY.

You did not do that, and now, a lot of us are leaving.

I hope that one day you can fix this huge mistake, I sure hope it happens very soon, though.

The Lord, GOD, MDS, Admin, V.Klitschko, Sicilian, Tobi are just a few of my many screen names.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:51 am 
Private
Private

hi liran all the other are ok but i dont really like number
3) Drones will be automatically shut down after three actions.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3