It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Ego Contest (TEAM) Round 2- TOM vs. JFF
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:07 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

Oh look who decided to show up? I guess that's how peer pressure works. Copying us didn't made you look so good now did it? But I think you need to learn your numbers, or did eating skittles affect your intellectual abilities? We never proved our ego is bigger, everyone knew our ego was the biggest, there is absolutely no point arguing with us.
SkittlesYum wrote:
because you guys still have to save some of your energy for cheering for us when you win.

We win, like you said. Although I appreciate your thoughts, we didn't need them in the first place. LMT and PINK was completely dominated over by our godliness, so guys, tissues are over there by that corner, feel free to join up with PINK and LMT. Afterall you are one of them. It takes over 5 teams to compete with us.

We've ran this universe for millions of years, gods had been worshiping us, aliens had to bow before us. We've destroyed more beings than you ever had met. It's unlucky for you to meet us this early on the stage, but I will bid you farewell. Let this slaughter be over in another hour, thanks. Save me and yourself some time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 pm 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
 WWW  YIM  Profile

LIAR, I didn't hire you to run my universe.

Oh well the last universe manager has retired a few million years ago so I guess I'll have u as a replacement then. Work hard ;)

And btw, Skittle said that
Quote:
because you guys still have to save some of your energy for cheering for us when you win.

don't u understand that this is a mockery? Gosh, you are even worse than I imagined.

Look, why do you have to cheer for us when you win? The contest is still continue? Nope, so why? Wat will you win? And why do you have to cheer for us?

The win here is the win against PINK and... wat their name again? Gosh their ego are so small I can't even remember the name... ah LMT. And the cheer here is all your blabbering on this thread. You know, Skittle has a pretty big ego that he refused to learn ur language, all of his posts are all my and teller's translation. So to him, all ur saying about your ego is bigger than us blahblahblah are like a cheer to him.

And for the Italian guy, maybe you don't know yet, but teller has been here since a long time ago. And as long as I can remember he's been using that color to post.

I thought that you guys know how to pay respect to the elder, but it seems that you are just a bunch of kids who are in the rebellious age, but since we are the grown up we'll forgive you. Now go home.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

With your first two posts troll you seem to think that you are in pic war, it must be our ego messing with your head making you not see straight, blurring your vision. You are beginning to feel our ego push more and more into your mind, when you look you see only JFF, when you think you think only of JFF. Shortly we will have taken complete control of you and that pathetic ego of yours do not try and resist it will only turn out worse for you and in turn you will become even more crazy than you already are old man. You guys and the troll definitely are elders you can’t even make a comeback without thinking twice? My bad three times or is it four? Well with you being so old I bet you forget, its ok I will not ask you anymore about it. We respect you as the mortals you are, your job is to serve us and worship us, obey and we may spare you from death, either way your ego will be gone, although it pretty much never existed in the first place.

The only reason you are living is because we let you, quite frankly we have a trillion more slaves like you throughout the universe, so it makes no difference if we crush you or not, do not forget we hold the power and we always will as JFF the gods are here to stay. The sad thing is you guys and the troll came in thinking you could beat us but now even you are doubting yourselves for you truly know deep down you cannot win this, you will just not admit it. Your group is flawed it has no strengths only weaknesses we see these and there are many, too many to be written down. You believe you have an ego but that is not an ego that is simply the little voice in your head, yes you’re hearing things and yes you are insane. There is not a scale that is big enough to measure our ego, why? Our ego broke it, the scale could not take the pressure, just like the scale you will go BOOM.

So let me say one last thing, do not bother replying even if you can after reading this, highly doubtful, as after you finish reading this you will freeze up, the awesomeness will be too much for you. So I say goodbye old men go crawl back in the dirty holes you came from and never show yourselves again you’re an embarrassment to your race. God have pity on you, oh wait we are God and we have no pity for you, tough luck.

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:47 pm 
Major
Major

Good Match Guys!

-locked waiting for judges decisions!-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:15 pm 
Major
Major

Oh geez people :cry: Why are you making this so hard!!!

and the winner is!.....

TOM

Our judges were torn... but in the end TOM really came through! TOM you are now leading the pack for the SpamFest Trio Championships!
with 15 points!
JFF you are second with 8 points!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2