It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: SpamFest- Ego Contest (Teams) LMT Vs. JFF
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:18 pm 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hey, Simmen from PINK here.
Ever heard of PINK?
No?
Didn't think so.

We're the new and awesome team that has entered this competition. What makes us better then the rest you ask?
Ofcoaurse you ask that because you don't recognise if it stared at you (If you did, you would start worshipping this post as your God)

Oh, and about all the things you wrote before. Didn't read. Why?
I got better things to do.

Ciao

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Post subject: Re: SpamFest- Ego Contest (Teams) PINK Vs. JFF
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 pm 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ok, I'm already tired of waiting. Can you guys just post and get it over with so I can take home the trophy; I need a new paper weight?

I have fought in all the great spam wars, battled with people you newbs have never even heard of! Was crowned king of spam after my war with Oracle which stretched over two days and both me and him passed my dear mother Red's post count. I achieved God status trough fighting with Kenny, a manly beast! My share post count have probably scared you away. I'm over 8% of this forum and you think that you have even a small chance at beating me?!

Get out of here, this is spam. I am your God.

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm 
Major
Major

I started the biggest spam contest on the forums, You think that you mere mortals can Stand up to the Giants that make up Pink? Hell I would lock this topic due to the fact that there is no challenge, but I need a good laugh.

Humor me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

Pink? Is that a typo for PUNK. Call an admin in we need a name change here! Before coming here, you need to learn to spell! Go ahead and lock this topic, why are you so scared? The fact that you didn't is because your so insecure. You are my god, that's just ironic, because we are the god of the world! Simmen You think you're better than us?? Haha your nothing but a beast of burden with a strange illness giving you a sickly pink colour but if I were you I wouldn't go to the vet as they usually shoot lame ponies like yourself. We ruled the universe for over a million year, you have battled people? We have destroyed them. There aren't anyone that can match us, even if you say you can. Just keep lying to yourself while we take the last stand. Next time your here, bring 10 more people with you, because you need them. JFF is schooling around for fun!

Edit 8:27 PM: I thought LMT was replaced with more active people? Replace these guys too please.

Last edited by RankSS on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 pm 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ok, I actually read two sentences this time. Then I lost intrest. Even with your orange text you couldn't keep my attention for longer then 2 seconds, face it. You're just not awesome enough.

And no, I doesn't have spelling mistakes. As soon as I write a word the "wrong" way, they change the dictionary so that I'm right, and you're wrong. Because that is just how the world works, to please me and my every need. That means that you are only here for my amusement, but you're doign a terrible job. You're just not entertaining, come back when you have bought a clown costume :)

And how dare you even speak our name? PINK should sacred for newbs like you. Joined 2010? 10 posts? Are you kidding me Golden?!
Why do I even have to answer this? Is this your new test to see how long mentors can endore being affected by pure newbness?
It seems like the only possible reason why these guys were even concidered to join the competition!

I'm glad that this is my last post and that these clowns only have 1 post left so they will stop messing up my dear spam. I have been here, been building this kingdom up from scratch since the new client started, what have you done? How many knows your name? I am spam's God, I AM SPAM.

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lol I really like to see so many new words being created in this ego contest :D (member of no team just trolling)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The fact you hide yourself from reading is either you can't read, your intelligence stops you from doing so,or you aren't manly enough to get pwned(oh wait you’re a pink pony, nevermind haha). Why don't you just beg us to forgive you, but sadly we won't spare you. We are only here for fun, why are you so intimidated, by the way have you learnt how to spell yet?

So LMT were apparently too “inactive” to continue against us but let’s be honest, we all know why they are no longer competing, they could not handle us, I mean those mortals vs. JFF the Gods, it wasn’t a fair fight, it was suicide by them to even face us. Now were against punk sorry I mean pink, both names suck so doesn’t matter which 1 I call you, it has no impact on what little ego you have. What’s this there is a little pink pony, this thing that calls itself a pony is obviously so insecure about being human due to it not having an ego of any stature or significance. That it no longer refers to itself as a human, it has become a pathetic pink pony that cannot even begin to imagine let alone understand the scale of the challenge that is before it. Taking down JFF yes that is impossible, we are Gods and you are common scum that we wipe from our shoes after we have been stomping on egos and crushing them. Now think hard and long is it even worth you replying I mean c’mon you stand no chance, you cannot win this and the sad thing is you know that you can’t. Yet you will still try but in the process of doing so you will just make yourselves the laughing stock of battledawn.

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 am 
Major
Major

-Deadlined-
Good match both of you er ALL of you :) :)

Now to wait for the judges decision!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 am 
Major
Major

And the winner of this round of Team Ego Contest is......

JFF

Congrats! You both did a good job!
JFF you will now match TOM in another Ego Contest
While you PINK will play against TRL

Rounds will start today soon.... when I find time to do them :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2