It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spamocolypse, Revelations
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

"Fear not," I spoke to the mysterious man as he approached me. "Help yourself to some of my supplies and you are free to either join me or go on your way. I am going to restore this world. You can help, or not. That Hotaku fool went on alone and is probably dead by now..."

I heard something overhead. I looked up, to see a thunder dragon swooping at us. I pulled out my sword and manipulated my body's carbon to fit around the sword, to prevent the sword from conducting the dragon's lightning. As it swooped down, I stabbed my sword through its only weak spot; its throat.

The monster skidded across the ground, dead. I skinned part of the dragon's hide and kept it in my bag, for a thunder dragon's scales are very strong.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:20 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I followed the sound through the forest, and came out into an opening, where the rain had stopped and the sun scorched the earth. The plains of dust blew sand onto my wet lips, while black vultures circle overhead. I squinted my eyes at the horizon--there appeared to be a huge corpse on the ground.

Vultures meant that it was a fresh corpse.

Silently, I pulled out a rope made of spider silk. Long and cascading to the ground, it was the most prized possession of our village. It was also near unbreakable.

I knew not how the corpse came to be, but there may be other humans, other survivors. Where there are survivors, there may be hope, there may be chances.

The rope fit snugly around my waist, at easy deployal. It was inconspicuous to any casual onlookers eye. I slowly walked towards the corpse far away...there may be hope yet.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Cautiously walking along behind the great warrior as he carved the skin off the dragon, I pulled out a small glass and started collecting it's blood.

"You can use this stuff for medicene, it's good for warding off paralyses and such."

I stood up and decided to introduce myself.

"I am Tenkai Nankobu from the kingdom of Goa, which was destroyed about 20 years ago.I am a skilled doctor and theif. I hope i can be of some use in your travels."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

"It is an honor to meet your acquaintance," I replied. "I possess a gem which must be returned to the Crypt of the Guardians. When it is placed there, it will allow us to go back in time and stop the End from happening. However, I will die within three days once the gem is removed from my heart."

And so we begin our journey across the desert. With the help of the doctor-thief, I should be able to accomplish just about anything. However, I feel that there are people out there whose help I shall also need . . .

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

*shrug* someone's gotta play the bad guy. 
Also, im keeping a backpack list so that I don't get accused of randomly adding circumstantial items. I suggest you do the same. Max 15 items non necessities please. Don't overpower without a good reason. 
Spoiler:
Spider silk rope. 
Binoculars
Revolver w/ one bullet
Flashlight
A really thick coat
Syringes plus a dozen different antibiotics, plus some rat poison
A ball of string
A laptop with programming and internet capabilities
Gears and scrap metal (resupply at old village)
Lighter
Notebook
Pocket Knife
Assorted Powders
Mini EMP (weak, short distance, recharge time)

I followed them with my binoculars from the corpse of the dragon. It was mercilessly slain, those evil people...
In my village, dragons were honored, worshipped. Those beautiful legends soared the sky with grace uncompared. How could ones so heartless survive the divine purge? This was a disgrace. Imagine a society rebuilt by these...creatures. This could not be allowed to happen. 
My knuckles burned white, tightly clenching the binoculars. I retreated back to the forest, and pulled out my laptop and a few spare gears. Our village honored the art of technology, and were the best in the land. An idea began to take place...

(in case you haven't noticed, I'll be trying to kill you all. Make this a long, fair drawn out battle. Have fun dying.)

Liam wrote:

Simmen wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I sense that I'm being watched. "Tenkai, do you have that feeling that there is someone watching us?"

(In case YOU haven't noticed, I can't die until I forfeit my abilities)

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

There are worse things than death.

Sitting in the forest, I watch on the monitor as the infidels trek through the desert. Perhaps I should keep a closer physical distance, I mused...

I picked up my bags and walked towards my robot...he would be my eyes. They could not possibly see him.

Liam wrote:

Simmen wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I heard something heavy and metallic moving behind me. Without looking, I took a knife and threw it back behind me. I heard a loud crunch as it went into something. I turned around and saw a broken machine. I walked over to it, picked up my knife, and turned back around.

"I knew it," I whispered to Tenkai. "We are being watched. Run!"

We ran for over an hour. Even after that hour, I still felt the cold, angry eyes watching me.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Screwy connection...I muttered. They couldn't have seen it, the thing was camouflaged! "they killed a dragon..." my inner voice told me.

Dam punks.

The place we were in now was a desert...the direction they were heading was a mountain. They must be trying to get to the villages beyond the Snowy Heights! But to do that, the only way was to pass the mountain or take a roundabout manner by the river. The mountain would pose enough difficulties for them...no sane person low on supplies would take that. Satisfied, I started for the river...a small hoverbot was sent ahead, the palm sized grey object flew through the vast nothingness. As I walked, I looked at the monitor of my laptop. They would come by the river, and when they do, they will die.

Liam wrote:

Simmen wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

We came to a mountain pass with a river flowing around the mountains. "Mountain or river?" I asked Tenkai. "Mountain will be more difficult, but the river would be a prime spot for us to get ambushed. I cannot be harmed, however I know not your strengths. Either way, I have enough supplies to last a year in this compression bag. Regardless, I must make it to the Crypt."

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next