It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Spamocolypse, Revelations
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Xeru wrote:
It was the tree, not the hoverbot. -.-

Also, your character is friggin broken.

That's to ensure that I don't die until the end. If I die, the world dies.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

*currently squished until further notice*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I take a look at Tenkai. I notice it's not that bad, just some broken ribs. His stopped heart, however, that's going to be a problem. I call forth a storm, and a mighty bolt descends down from the heavens and strikes Tenkai. The jolt restarts his heart.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I wake up and immediately start coughing blood, which sends a sharp pain through my chest. Hurts, but it's not enough to keep me down. Looking around i fail to see my trident anywhere.

"Oh sh- well that's not the most important thing right now anyway..."

I pull out some bandages from my backpack and wrap them around my waist, and wait for the enemy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Umm... I show up and use my wand on the death eaters?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

"There he is! He's moving quickly! Oh and he has your trident." There's still a storm out. I hold my sword up to attract a lightning bolt. BOOM! It hit me full force. The lightning resonated within my body, then I stored it in the amulet around my neck. 'I'll need this for later,' I thought to myself.

I felt something hit me, knocking me off of my feet. The man after us had thrown the trident. Luckily, it only grazed the side of my head. I picked up my sword and lunged at him.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The sword glimmered in the dying sunset. The redness of a dying sun refracted through the raindrops in crying rays.

This sword murdered a dragon.

Confident in the quality of the spider silk rope, I quickly wrapped it around my hands and caught the incoming metal in the middle. Yeah buddy. The infidel looked shocked, and taking advantage of the situation, I spun a pocket knife from inside my sleeve and slashed at the creature. He drew away quickly, with the reflexes of a coward who sleeps nights with one eye open. I started towards the injured man--but surely he should be dead! Glancing behind me, I quickly drew out the contraption of gears I created yesterday--a lighter. He was not dead because God did not want them to die. He has given me the opportunity to act as his hand, and I understood. Death was too easy a consequence for these monsters.

I walked away, spinning the dull metal sword. How clumsy. The hilt, only golden, stuck out of my bag as I walked away from the ravenous fire, eating away at the screaming, injured man and the enemy's supplies. Without supplies, they will die at the hands of the cold, furious mountain...

The sands grew cold, drenched in rain. Quietly, nervously, I held a long metal rod by the insulated rope, making a pseudo-lightningrod. The skies grumbled. I released another hoverbot, giving me a wide range of view. If they would come back, I want to know. For the time being, I was content with preparing for the next encounter and letting the two suffer at nature's hands. I looked around, nothing was around me. Only the fire. But still, the image of the half-dead man shone through...I knew him. But...did he know?
Spoiler:
Quote:
Slowly, he drops a handkerchief into a pile of burning straws. Quickly, red tongues lick away to black. It was the symbol of his old life, of an alliance he created. But now it would be ash. The letter F shown through the enclosing blackness, not wanting to go. But it did, and he looked away.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I watched the man walk away as a fire blazed around me. He had taken about half of my supplies. I threw my cloak over Tenkai to protect him from the blaze. That fool took my father's sword. He will pay. He dared attack a Templar, a holy knight. I picked up Tenkai's trident and threw it at my attacker, impaling him square in the back. His lighter fell from his hand, falling down the mountain and shattering into a million little pieces.

"Shame that your lighter broke," I scoffed. It's in better shape than you will be when I'm through with you." I reached from his bag, now on the ground, and took back my sword.It was bad enough that I killed a dragon in self defense. "At least after finish my mission, the deed will never have happened." I placed my foot against the man's back, and pushed hard as I pulled out the trident. I watched as he fell off the side of the mountain.

I walked back to what was our camp. I helped Tenkai to his feet and gave him back his trident. After putting back on my cloak, we began to walk.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

k, not playing as a supernatural, and not a fan of the lack of opportunities we are providing in the rp. I mean, you friggin killed me. Tree was intended to trap tenkai, not kill him. -.-

gl.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

there's no fun in being limited to only human abilities

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6