It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Battledawn lore?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:12 am 
Major
Major

Dont get to excited as this wont happen for a very long time (if ever) but my friend has been taking a lot of 3d animation classes and he thinks in a year or two he can make a animated Battledawn series on youtube or something.

My question is, what do you guys think the story should be like.

- Main roles

- Story Line

- Settings

Thanks everyone in advance for you're response :D

Post subject: Re: Battledawn lore?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:17 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
 YIM  Profile

errm well im not sure youve could make it like time travelling first you build a time machiene on erath and travel to the past fantasy the future mars then youre time machiene goes out of control :o and you end up flying through galaxy just an idea

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

whuhuh?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

This sounds awesome if it happens maybe a portal could work you travel through worlds going for a conquer of all worlds,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:09 pm 
Private
Private

This is kinda a late response, so I'm not sure anyone is going to read it, but is this suppossed to be like an action series, or is it suppossed to be like a comedy?? Depending on which it was, there are many different directions you could go with it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ive been trying to build up a BD story (Ive kept it to myself though), and I thought something like this:

Earth. A planet with plenty of life. Here live the humans, an intelligent yet destructive race. Their wars soon consume all life on the world, leaving nothing but ruins, and chaos. In this world, the remnants of humanity joined forces and resources, in an effort to revert the damage caused by them and their ancestors, but they found no hope in the world they lived in. Desperate, they saw the only way to revert what had been done: they created mysterious floating platforms, known as relics, and dispersed them across the world.

Once in place, they activated the relics, which warped the Earth back in time, to a time in which it was still prosperous, filled with life. The Admins, lords of the relics, decided to use their superior technology to prevent such a future to befall the world again, and for that goal, they forced the world to follow the Code, which are commonly known as Laws. They divided the human settlements in colonies, but their power did not allow to bring full peace. Instead, they intended to help humans learn the value of peace, and so they created the BattleDawn system. This system treated the world almost like a game, showing the power of the colonies, alliances between them, but also regulating it.

Humans, on the other hand, were determined to rule, even at the cost of others. Their destructive nature was not stopped by the Admins or their rules, and so war still went on. No human knew the power of the relics, and soon the relics excaped the sight of the Admins themselves, lost forever amongst legends and myths of the common bars and taverns.

It is in this world, that the young king (insert character name here) came to rule (insert colony name here), a man whose desire was to rule over the world, but with honor, courage, and most of all, power. Amidst controversy, he took the crown, and soon embarked on a fantastic journey, in which many secrets would be discovered, and humanity's destructive nature threatens the very Earth once more. In this world of knights, swords and shields, will (insert character name here) have what it takes to rule over the world, while preventing the complete destruction of the world as he/she knows it? Or will war consume the world for the last time?

Find out, on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!... Errrr I mean BD...

^ That last line was a joke (couldnt resist myself xD). But if its good, I definitely have a lot to continue on. I wrote it like this, so the setting would be Fantasy. This is, so Earth could be used as a second part, or something like that. And I even have a way to bring Havoc to the story, so none of the BD features would be left out either :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:23 pm 
Major
Major

Quoted from a different mod whose name I can't remember:

"HOLY NECROPOST BATMAN!"

This contest is pretty much over but I still like to see the responses ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

What ever you do.... you have to have a part where there is an AHH flag :D

and thousands of soilders yelling ALL HAIL HUNTA

Than pushing 1000 troops off NZ to become the AHH Navy Seals :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:45 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

you could make it like a present thing and have the hall of fame thing used in it like have the war between the best players to ever play bd and then one night one of them would fall asleep and have a dream about fantasy then after a while in the seris you could put them in a rocket on the way to mars could be galexey

wat you think

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]