It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of AreaP 51]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:43 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

God Mod. Ewww.

If you want to live, please pay attention to my posts. I don't care even if you spam this thread.

Here are the clues:

ronelm2012 wrote:
Ok...ok...Game Master coming through...no spam now please...

Elric wrote:
"Wait guys,Lets think about this" yells ferret.
"No time" we have to move, Elric demanded, still looking for the mechanisms

50 seconds....

"Theres currently an opening in the door that drones are firing lasers from, we have a wall of lasers advancing on us, but the lasers are not connecting with them" - Deduced ferret

40 seconds

"I've got it!" announced Fallen, who quickly pulled out his portal gun, ported pieces of the wall, to each member of the squad.

"Whats this for?" Elric question.

"Use as a sheild", Fallen insisted"

The entire team advanced through the door, deflecting the drones incoming lazers, which just barely missed Elirc's protective gear.

30 seconds
Ferret rolls to the side, with such agile skill as to advert any possible traps, he spun about to flank the drones nailing what he could.
20 seconds
Elric took a stance, and fired as well.
1 second
Fallen Quickly ported all the protective shield back in place as to stop the oncoming advance of lazers as soon as the drones were dealt with.

With a sigh of relief the team became immediately alert for whatever lay ahead.

"..."

"Silence, huh?" Tacheyon spoke. "I still can't believe we survived all that."

"True," Shelton admitted. "I didn't even think the apocalypse's particle would deem so useful in these situations..."

"Dude," Elric said. "You should learn your physics."

Code:
Gold is transparent when turned into very very thin sheets, and such is enough for even one orange-sized gold for this facility.

"But I don't get it," Tenkai wondered. "Why so much....?"

BEEP BEEP BEEP!
Almost suddenly, the motion tracker went haywire. Oh God....

A bullet passed through Tenkai's neck, nearly hitting it.

"This won't end soon..."

As they got into the basement, several bullets started firing from 3 sides. It was drones. And lots of them. D:

ronelm2012 wrote:
Tenkai wrote:
I quickly order Fallen to use his portal gun to stop all bullets firing from the front.With them out of the way me and Elric begin firing from behind the door at the drones on the sides.After destroying enough to start progressing inside from behind the portal, Ferr3t runs across the walls effectively slicing the rest up with his knife from behind."That seemed way too easy...."

Almost suddenly, more teams of drones seem to steadily make their way.

"Eh...?" Tenkai couldn't believe his eyes. Trying to dodge the bullets, he stared at everyone. Tacheyon seemed furious. Shelton seemed to share his view, and kept on dodging the bullets while firing at the drones...

"God, when will these aliens stop...!" Tachyeon said, as he tried to dodge the drones and failing at it. He then fired a bazooka at it, and almost suddenly, a slight buzz echoed, but the drones came back and fired lasers, almost hitting Tacheyon's head.

"Wait...aliens...?!"

Tenkai looked around. The light flickered, revealing 3 spiral corridors spread out on all sides. A reflective-like surface similar to the ones they used earlier.

"Wait," Tenkai asked. "Where's Ferr3t?"

Tenkai looked at the furry creature, dilly-dallying as he jumped at several traps, activating them as hundreds of lasers seem to activate by themselves, not hitting him at all though.

What the hell is happening...?

ronelm2012 wrote:
Back at Batch I....

Tenkai seemed frantic. What's happening...? Well, it's just a matter of time before his head would explode in this situation. Several unknown things are causing everyone to have hallucinations, with only him, Shelton, and Omega, who seem to have snapped out of thier hallucinations but still is seeing visions, tried snapping everything out of it.

"GAH!!" Tenkai's head ached with a powerful wave unlike any other, almost driving him crazy.

"Tenkai!" Shelton tried coming to him, but the aches won't stop.

However...

"GAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Tacheyon sat a a corner, his head continued to ache, and merely spinning around frantically like a mad man. Almost suddenly, with a sudden burst of adrenalin, he frantically got out of cover, firing at the "things in front of him". Just that instant, his head exploded in a blink of an eye, with endless carasses spread out all over the seemingly swirling corridor. Several flashes of red seem to pass through his head before dissappearing.

Something is causing your hallucinations. Stop it and you'll succeed. Remember what you had when you got in. Remember what your weapons do!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:49 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I can summon minions? :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:54 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

Ok then instead of the god mod :lol: I notice that there is a chemical given off by the bots i destroy them and we start to snap out of our maddened state

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:57 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

YAYYY

Can the second batch come now PLZZZZ!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Name: DEATH
Specialty: Heavy combat
Primary weapon: AK 47

secondary weapon: rocket launcher
and I am all so used to drive tanks

YEAH!!!
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16