It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of AreaP 51]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i couldnt find the thread for a while but i found it now

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:55 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Can the second batch come now?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:38 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Sorry for double-posting, (this is the 3rd time I've done it so far), but THIS DING NEEDS TO STAY ALIVE :(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

ninja0, post again your specialty, and please limit to 3. It's not a specialty if you have anymore of 'so-called abilities'

or just state your speciality to be 'Expert at Everything' or 'All-Around'. Actually, that works :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I edited it to make it more realistic:

Name:ninja1
Specialty:

Ninja skills:

Everything, but mostly: (
      Speed (I can appear somewhere far away in a blink of an eye [Like teleporting except I can trigger traps])
      Ghost (Can resist gravity and walk through walls :))
      Matter Manipulation (Control of all matter, and types of matter))

Primary Weapon: DarkMinionSummonGun3000 (I fire a random dark matter minion. Unlimited due to my matter manipulation) [I also can call them back to my gun inventory instantly call them another time. :D ]

Types of Minions:

Dark Troll: Bodyguards, heavily armored, 3 Dark Machine guns, 4 Dark Shotguns, 2 Dark Rifles, 1 Dark Pistol each. (Types of machine/shotguns/rifles/pistols are their choice) Rarity: 2

Shadow Demon: Artillery, has a wide range of ranged weapons. (Bows and arrows, Dark Bows and Arrows, Any type of launching guns, and Dark Teleporting never-miss slingshot (Causes the launched rock to have instant impact from a far range due to teleporting)) Rarity: 2

Fire Beast: Has an ability called burning charge, which duplicates itself and charges at lines of enemies, bursting into flame at the last second. Best against armored machines that will melt and malfunction due to the heat. Rarity: 1

Hellhounds: Scouts that have a poisoning bite, and have special walkies that transfer their barks to human sound. They explode when dead, killing all their supplies and equipment. Rarity: 1

Portal Ghosts: Teleports any creature, (human or dark) to anywhere within 100 miles. Have a healing and calming aura and are immune to anything from our world. Can't trigger traps. Can walk through lazers. Dies only from supernatural forces. Rarity: 4

Steel Dragons: CAN trigger traps, but may die from them. Death of the dragon explodes the creature and destroys any hostile creature/traps within 10 feet of it. (Like a suicide bomber.) Cannot hurt friendly units. Controller may initiate self-destruct anytime. Rarity: 3

Forsworn Samurai: These flying creatures are aerial artillery. They may fire all elements that I control down at the enemies (all matter, and plain old objects). They can also fire 'healing bullets' (literally health) that heal our flesh wounds. Almost impossible to shoot down. A automatic turret. (Can trigger traps with the objects it throws down.) Rarity: 5

Torture Sage: This sage disappears and enters the minds of enemies, robotic or human. They torture the mind and cause them to either:

1. Commit Suicide (relasing the sage back to my inventory in the gun)
2. Turn them on our side (the sage stays in the mind until the guy dies/malfunctions if it is a machine. The sage then returns to my inventory in the gun)
3. Transfer their ammo to us (the enemy then dies and the sage returns to my inventory in the gun).

May only die by enemy dark magic or if the enemy possessed has powerful dark magic.

Rarity: 5

Torture Mage: Same thing as the sage, but when the the possessed guy with the mage in his head dies, the mage also dies.

Rarity: 3

Secondary Weapon: Exploding Sheruikens that eject a Plasma field that also sprays bullets toward the locked target.

Notes:

•Healing auras only improve your health condition. Healing bullets can heal your flesh wounds

•Rarity 1 meant common, Rarity 5 meant rare.

•Dark weapons mean having a poisoning effect on the enemy which slowly drains their health energy and adds it to the user's health. Like a vampire.

•All minions summoned have a poisoning aura. Mages/Sages give the possessed being a poisoning aura.

•If confused about the inventory, the gun can shoot an unlimited amount of minions, but I can call them back into the inventory to summon that exact same minion. It's like those Pokemon PC storage place.

•Can have unlimited amount of minions on the field at once.

•Dark magic is now Dark matter :D

WE NEED TO BRING THIS BACK TO LIFE!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:33 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Ok...accepted =D

Now where the hell are your members?!

=========

Back at Batch I....

Tenkai seemed frantic. What's happening...? Well, it's just a matter of time before his head would explode in this situation. Several unknown things are causing everyone to have hallucinations, with only him, Shelton, and Omega, who seem to have snapped out of thier hallucinations but still is seeing visions, tried snapping everything out of it.

"GAH!!" Tenkai's head ached with a powerful wave unlike any other, almost driving him crazy.

"Tenkai!" Shelton tried coming to him, but the aches won't stop.

However...

"GAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Tacheyon sat a a corner, his head continued to ache, and merely spinning around frantically like a mad man. Almost suddenly, with a sudden burst of adrenalin, he frantically got out of cover, firing at the "things in front of him". Just that instant, his head exploded in a blink of an eye, with endless carasses spread out all over the seemingly swirling corridor. Several flashes of red seem to pass through his head before dissappearing.

RIP Tacheyon. The next inactive member WILL be next!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:42 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Post, can we bump this?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:43 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I'm waiting for one:
(1) New players
(2) The next day before I kill the other inactive players.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

well you set it up where we're all kinda screwed lol. all of us going mad,etc. no ideas for a post without me feeling like a god-mod. /:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

My head continues to spin with a ache that seemed unnatural but then i remembered the veil that i have been carrying around since i worked here in the early ages of the new area 51 it was tested and seemed to work as it was a cure for most anything dealing with area 51. I take some and it seems to cure all illness within my body and i get ready for whats next.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next