It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zombie apocalyspe
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:55 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i wake up, and wonder to myself, where am I? i walk into the kitchen and see someone. He points to the hand and says "zombies are going to attack us." I immediately slump into a chair staring far away, thinking how could this could have happened to me, and why? I then go to the garage and find there are no cars but, there is 1 5 gallon bottle of gasoline. I take it to one of the bedrooms on the top floor and place it there. I then begin searching for empty bottles of alcohol, after all what mansion doesnt have those? I find 5 of them but am only able to fill 4 halfway and manage to fill the 5th to a quarter mark.

I then go downstairs and find the guy i met earlier has already come up with a similar plan to the petrol bombs. He tells me a few things about zombies and am glad to hear they are weak against water. i begin searching outside the house and find a hose. I then look for a ladder which i eventually find in the basement. I then take the ladder and try to take the hose to the nearest window. To my dismay it is not long enough. I then climb down and turn the hose on and bring out a few plastic bags from the kitchen. I take a bucket and fill up 20 bags of water and place them in the bucket. i take the bucket to the top floor.

I return downstairs and think about what else i could do to help against the zombies. I search around the house and find 10 wooden boards in the garage. I board up the main entrance and the back entrance. I figure they may withold tonight. maybe. There are still plenty of entrances that are not boarded unfortunately. I walk back downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal, and wonder what tonight would bring.

Last edited by jsmoothz on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Note that the house is flamable and that I am RPing as a guy. An ex TACT team member to be exact.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:53 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

:D i understand the house is flammable but im assuming since its a mansion there is brick/gravel right outside of the mansion? so i could indeed toss those onto the brick/gravel?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm gonna assume it's daytime. I'll have a glass bottle as a start.

I woke up in a daze. What happened last night? As my vision started to focus, I found myself staring at an empty bottle of scotch on my chest. Oh, right. Blurry flashes of the night before swirled around in my mind: music, drinking and all around partying. I wasn't sure, but I probably did some things at the party that would undoubtedly end up on Facebook. And there was screaming; not 'PARTY!' screaming, but that terrified kind. For what I don't recall.

As my vision started to clear up, I saw that I was in a room far larger than my apartment. It was set in a wide semi-circle, with a vaulted ceiling covered in frescoes of demons and angels locked in combat. The walls were covered in framed photos and portraits, some of which were askew, and others were knocked down completely, highlighting my clumsy path to the bed. Whoops. The wall to my left was replaced with a floor-to-ceiling window barred with ornate Gothic ironwork. I staggered over to it and I immediately got vertigo; I was four floors up and as far as I can see, there was a cleared field; a garden, blooming with all sorts of plants and flowers, and it was concealing a half-drained Olympic-size swimming pool seemingly fed with ornate fountains, but they were shut off. Woodlands covered the horizon beyond. The grandfather clock next to me made me jump by chiming noon, but I quickly lost interest in that when I studied the clock. A little carving on the clock face pointed to 'VI', sundown, and indicated that 'The beasts come up when darkness allows them'. Archaic warning; probably a superstitious nut owned this place.

I head out the double doors (it had a heavy bolt, I dunno why) to leave, and I was greeted by the most friendly corpse ever. It was emaciated, and clad in a wrecked suit. The remains of its face was pulled tightly against its skull, and it had tufts of hair sticking out at odd angles. It seriously looked like a Ken doll had its haircut done by a 2-yr old, and put in the microwave. It growled, putting its half-rotten nose to the air, then it looked at me and bared a smile, spreading its bony arms wide apart as if to give me a hug. I overcame my shock and realized that it wanted anything but a hug from me. Before it could attack, I smashed the bottle I was holding against its head, and closed the wooden doors and put up the bolt, as the creature banged furiously against the thick oak. I staggered back. Guess the nut wasn't quite as crazy as I thought he was. The adrenaline was still pumping. I saw a fireplace on the far end of the room, and above the mantle were... I can't believe my luck.

The fireplace was carved out ornate etchings of family symbols, and inside the ashy pit was a decoration of my own. Again, whoops. But above the mantle was a 5-foot portrait of a man with a shock of white-hair, and his clothing implied that he was an army officer way back when. Ugly fellow. Below that however, were two rapiers crossed together, and I had the feeling they were real. I carried one down and unsheathed it, only to find it reduced to powders of rust. The other one was also a bit rusty, but it was still good. Now I had a weapon, what next?

I studied my situation: I'm relatively safe in my room; I'm four floors up, so I don't see anything coming through the windows, and the only way in and out was the double doors, which I think would hold out. The zombie probably lost interest by now, as the banging stopped. On the other hand, I had no food, water and most importantly, no liquor. I had to come out sooner or later, and I decided right now was the best time, while the sun's still up. I found my bag near my bed, emptied it, and I unbolted the doors and stepped out into a long hallway with a similar vaulted ceiling, and with windows at either end. I found the stairs, and it opened up to a reception room bigger than my room. to my right I saw an opening to a dining hall, which was a pretty good start. I found the kitchen at the far end, and I stocked up on as much food, water and scotch as I could carry. I also found a nice assortment of knives and a steel tenderizing mallet. Still no sign of my undead friend, or anyone for that matter. Where was everyone else? I shouldn't have said that, for when I finished, I heard a raspy growling behind me. There it was, its milky eyes saying 'I found you!'. It lunged, and I only has a split-second to stab it straight between the eyes. It crumpled in a rotten heap, and that's when I stabbed its head again and again. Heart pounding, I packed up and ran back to my room to hole up. I wasn't eager to meet its friends.

I sat down on the bed, and I carefully wiped the blood from the sword with a rag. Can't touch that now, can't we? I hear sounds of activity from below me: footsteps, talking and the occasional scrape and tumble of things being opened and thrown aside. I didn't bother to check; if they were survivors, then I've got bait for an escape. I pushed a couple of console tables and a set of drawers against the doors just to be safe, and I looked around for more stuff I could use. So far, nothing but a strange little leather-clad book that seemed to outline what the zombies are, and more importantly, how to kill them. I learn that my friend back there was a rarity; a straggler lost in the mansion during the nightly invasion. Crap, nightly? The clock chimed three o' clock in the afternoon. I looked out at the failing light from the window, and drank to the apocalypse.

Overdoing it?

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Not really.

With my new found survivor friend, we set off in search of a safe room. After a few minutes of exploding, we found a bedroom on the third floor. It looked safe and secure as it was at the end of the hallway with a single solid oak door. We entered the room and saw a dead corpse. Or at least, we thought it was dead. After locking the room door and pushing a display cabinet to barricade the door, the corpse sprang up. It was a zombie! I swung my frying pan at it's head and smashed it's brain. It immediately dropped to the ground, dead. We unlocked the door and dumped the corpse outside.

I then closely examined the room. It was reasonable large. Probably a master bedroom as it had its own bathroom. We went about booby trapping the room. Tripwires, water buckets and other contraptions. With the room now secure, we decided to search the room. I opened the display cabinet and to my delight, found a colt python. Fully loaded. I could not find any other ammunition though. So I now had 6 shots from a powerful gun. Good. It would come in handy.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 am 
Captain
Captain

I awake in the dining room, with little recollection of anything that happened before, other than... Them. The zombies. I look around for a weapon of some kind, and see a hand and a half sword hanging on the wall. It's strangely still very sharp, as if it had been used recently. After looking around, I find the scabbard in a cupboard nearby. Taking the sword down, I slide it carefully into the scabbard, and sling it over my shoulder (as it is too large to carry on the hip). The sword seems a little large to use in hallways, so I resolve to stick to open spaces when using it.

As if on cue, a zombie bursts into the room, splintering the door. I quickly lop its arm off and stab it through the chest, but it barely hesitates as it shambles towards me. I see a torch (the flaming kind) mounted on the wall and jump up onto the table to reach for it. It seems to be stuck in its holder. The zombie is coming closer. Closer... Success!. The torch comes out of the holder, just as the zombie rams something sharp into my leg. I quickly swing the torch round, beating the zombie around the head with it. It slowly collapses to the floor, its body aflame, and I remove its head with a single sweep of the sword.

There appears to be a kitchen at the end of the hallway. I cautiously limp into the kitchen, looking for something I can use to clean the wound left by the shard of glass picked up by the zombie. There is a sink there, so I wash away as much blood as I can, then head towards a first aid kit on the wall. After applying pressure to the wound, it appears the bleeding has stopped. I clean the wound again with an antiseptic wipe, which causes me to grunt in pain. I wrap the wound in bandages.

Suddenly, I hear talking upstairs. I slowly unsheathe my sword and creep up to the third floor...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

can you hurry up and get to the nighttime i wanna read more

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 pm 
Private
Private

my avatar is tecnically a mech so.......i wake up......my Rbot accompanies me...i feel like if i wouldve eaten raw uranium (rly great),i walk up the door......i see a big blade and i felled in love with it...must have been from someone dead.....i take it...go to stairs and zombie apears...i kick his face and blade him into two parts...i go to the second floor...start program analize/bio/archive12
i find myself between huge zonbies..then i had an idea..i see the gasline beside a zombie...it was rly dark and zombies couldnt see well...i bladed my way through the zombies till i get to the gasline, open a hole with the knife...the gas started to get out...i raned to the other corner were i see the lighter beside a fireplace....i go to the door of the stairs to the third floor...i lighted and i threw the lighter to the gas line opening..i immeaditly closed the door.....when i get to the third floor i see zombies with no legs with extremely speed...they bited part of my armor off of my arm...i take the blade and i crack open their skulls of two of them...i see cables...of high voltage....i grab them and use them as a whip...electrocute most of them...one atacked from behind and i crush its skull.....time to go to the fourth floor....i walk up the entry door....and i see headless beasts with home made weapons...these must be the last ones in the mansion...i slice one of them....another cutted part of my armor was in their hands....i slice up another one and i finish destroying 2 by making them swollow oil and making a spark with the knife..blowing their peices back to hell....i see the door to outside...i fell releived...until....a huge bear with two heads atacks me...his skin was too thick...he destroyed my partner with one punch of his huge claw...i take my knife....i mount him...and i cut its twoo heads off....at last..i was safe...until tomorrow :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

signature:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqbNnvB3VoONwdfAPnNReL3vd45h7etmQtYin5YxsipszJcdXK

theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUYSriP4lmM&feature=related

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i know im not in it but can i be a bad guy??? my avatar is freddy krueger he could pass for a zombie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Darkness fell quickly. If there were survivors, they would do well to hole up like I did. At first it was tranquil outside, with the sun retreating under the shadows of the woodland in the horizon, and the moon and stars quietly taking their positions in the sky. It was too quiet; the birds had stopped singing, the wind stopped blowing. The silence was so oppressive that I could almost feel it as a physical force bearing down on me. Creepy as hell. I opened the windows to let in some fresh air (drunken parties make for a very messy aftermath after all) and that's when I heard them: low growls and moans from the distance in the direction of the woods. The clock chimed 6, a few notes lower than usual. The invasion began.

The first few crashed out of the rosebushes and tore down he fences, lumbering towards the mansion in a clumsy gait, and hundreds more followed suit. They appeared the same as the straggler I killed back in the kitchen: pale, decomposing features stretched over skeletons dressed in turn-of-the-century clothing, and a gleam in their listless eyes that suggested an insatiable hunger. Their skin seemed to glow in the moonlight, giving them an unreal, ethereal appearance along with their usual repulsiveness. I made a completely undignified whimpering sound as I shut the windows, and prepared to barricade the doors with more furniture. In good time too; as I was heaving the last console table in place, I heard their heavy footsteps and growls out in the hall. Seeing as I was mostly alone, I didn't pretend to be brave and huddled up in a far corner with my sword and rations.

I opened up a bottle of scotch in hopes of making the fears subside for the moment, when my alcohol-addled brain remembered that the stuff I'm drinking was flammable. Tentatively, I reached for a half-full bottle, and I stuffed with with as much paper as I could fit in it. I rolled out a long piece for a fuse, and stuffed it in there as well. With a match from the fireplace, my makeshift Molotov cocktail was alight. I quickly opened a window and tossed it down to the thickest clusters of the throng of zombies below me. It hit a zombie in the face and set it ablaze; it didn't need the liquor to burn. Wow, just wow. I threw out a perfectly good bottle of scotch. But I realized that the liquor actually helped spread the blaze, encompassing the surrounding zombies and burning them to a crisp. It spread towards more groups of zombies, and more Their screams of anguish filled the cool night air, and sent chills down my spine. Pretty soon however, the endless gardens were turned into a field of fire, like Hell itself decided to manifest itself in the living world. Stupid, stupid me! If the zombies don't kill me, the fire will! I heard shuffling under me, and I remembered I wasn't completely alone. What would they make of this situation? And yes, I had to save them now as well, because this was my fault.

Then the zombies did something that instantly both astounded and horrified me. The survivors started running into the fires, stampeding over their fallen comrades. They were set alight of course, but they kept charging towards the house, hellbent on feasting on my precious noggin. Unbelievable. I had to do something fast, before those zombies set fire to the house, and having us for their barbecue. Then I saw the pool, its still waters glistening under the light of the fire and the moon. That's it! If I flood the pool in a fast enough rate, then the overflowing waters will douse the flames, and melt the surviving zombies (man I hope that book wasn't all bull). I grabbed my rapier and unbarred the doors, which took out precious time. The hallway was surprisingly empty. I took care to secure the door again, and I bolted down eight flights of steps to the main reception hall. Again, empty. What's the deal?

To be continued, seeing as I'm tired...

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next