It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ego Contest Round 2: tellerofpointedstones vs Zudamar
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

You both have five posts in which you must say, in the most humorous way possible, why your ego is larger than the other player's.

Post subject: Re: Ego Contest Round 2: tellerofpointedstones vs Zudamar
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Teller your name, and your existence are a disgrace before my all seeing eyes. Thus I refuse to voice your full name as it is scarilege to my glorius ears, nor read it for it is scarliege to my stunning eyes. (and sext too on both counts 8-) )
Thats right I have sexy ears and eyes, jelaous? well I guess you will need to learn to deal with it

However this post isnt as awesome as my ears / eyes, and all though this post does reflect me and my epicness which does include my ears / eyes it has other purposes:

The first
Teller, you disapoint me. I offered you the advantage of the first post, as when i saw you were to be my oponant I took pitty upon you and decided to grant you time to post first in order to even the odds of this fight from me having an ∞ chance of me winning to an ∞ -1
Although that may not apear to be much of a difference it is extreamly generous of me, as the -1 chance can only be achieved through a willing forgoing of 1 done by myself. To forgoe this Teller, is rather... idiotic
of course what can we exspect of mere mortals, your full name even proves it. One of the words not worthy to be graced by my speach is a synonym for worthless, something fitting of yourself to be certain.

Of course it wouldnt be surprising if you ran away like all the others.
And by others I mean all those that never posted in round 1.
They discovered that I was invovled in the contest, realised their chances of winning were non-existent and ran away. Atleast they had the intelligence to recognise the futility of their situation and leave before it worsens.
The same can not be said for any foolish enough to challenge me.

And the second item on my agenda for this post
W1lll,
can you atleats attempt to find me a half decent opponant for round 3?

- Awaiting round 3
- Zudamar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Zud, I know that all that long post which I didnt even bother to read, was just something to cover up your shame. You are shamed that your puny ego is no match for mine. Therefore, you try to write up some fanciful story to show otherwise.

You do not need to pretend anymore. Just give up and I shall allow you to go back to your farm and cry in peace. You are no match for me.

From reading your post, I realized something. it is your auto-biography. But this is an ego contest. You are supposed to slam the other persons ego down. Not take an extract out of your own auto-biography and edit it to change all your names to mine. Go back to the farm. And keep on writing emotional stories. But here, just give up. There is no way you can win me.

You can watch me own everyone else in round 3 though

*END_SPEECH*

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:43 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Are you serious? It takes you 7 days to muster up the courage to post a reply and you present this pitiful excuse for blashphamy before my eyes?

Teller you are pathetic. You are the lowest form of a bottom feeding urchin. A single cell organism has greater potential then you.

You attempted to insult the masterpiece that was my first post? Your argument regarding it being the rewording of an autobiography is essentially a simple No U. Is that all you can muster? It is honestly laughable how mislead you are.

Teller if you had even the slighest ego you would have posted prior to spending a week cowering in a yellow puddel of your own creation in your bedroom, trembling over the concept of competing against someone as epic as myself.

Furthermore your post was so terrible you had to anounce when it was finnaly over. That way when the readers who are spectating our battle started daydreaming of my epicness while reading it would read that part and become overjoyed as they realise your post was over. They would then re-read my previous post to submerse themselves in a mere fraction of my epicness. A mere fraction for if I were to include anymore earths internet would overload and crash.

Teller at this point you have two choices
1) Kneel before me and then leave with the remenants of your dignity
2) Be crushed by my glory

The choice is yours Teller, your next post (if you even have the courage to return and make it) will determin how you are treated when I am awarded my victory.

Sincerely,
- Zudamar the Great, largest ego since the dawn of time

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:28 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Zud, I shall not even succumb to your level by answering your questions or responding to your actions. But I shall say 1 thing. Look at your sig. Now look at mine. Now back at yours. Mine is obviously better. It is after all, self made. I did not need a third party to help me make it. I put in effort. Your sig represents you, and therefore your ego. Looking at it, you obviously have none.

You are even worse than me. Even worse than jack. Putting in a bit of effort. Then running away like a coward. You shall never make it. Anywhere. Not here, not in life.

And besides, you obviously have little or no ego and self esteem as you have to make fake titles and self praise yourself. Remember. Self prise, is no praise at all. And self created titles arent real titles either.

I shall see who is worthy of me in round 3.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well now it is apparent you don't understand what a rhetorical question is. Teller before you attempt to make a counter you should ensure you fully understand what you read, otherwise you merely increase the amount you fail.

As for your sig, it is nothing more than a bunch of Asians, a typical phrase that attempts to be a threat, Statement that you hold a passion that I ascended from long ago, and whets this?
Quote:
~Retired until June~

My oh my it appears that in addition to all the other flaws, your sig is out of date, pitiful to say the least.
My sig on the other hand, recognises my ability, provides an amusing quote, has a link to a nice song and more importantly shows a soviet conscript.
All though it is apparent that your frail mind is unable to comprehend the significance of the conscript, so i shall enlighten you.
The conscript is a minion who is called upon to serve his masters. They have no control over it, no free will It is what happens when their superiors call for them. In this scenario his superior would have been the soviet government. The soviet government and all other governments for the matter are my conscripts. This applies to all life forms in the universe (even anarchists but they serve another purpose in my design of the universe)
The universal chain of being, the chain of superiority can be quickly summarized as:
1) Zudamar
2) Governments
3) Individuals
The conscript is a symbol as to how all life forms are subject to my authority, regardless to whether or not they are aware of it, and if I am in a position of such superiority in comparison to all others, then why should I have to make my own Sig, Bugzizco (Bugsy) volunteered to make me one like a good minion should. At least he knew his place in the universe. You on the other hand remain an ignorant peasant.

Now Teller you have made your decision, you will not be spared. I am not known for generosity and you blew your only chance to save yourself. I have been communing with my future self and below I have a picture of you in 6 months 23 days 8 hours 17 minutes 06 milliseconds.
As you can see, I had to tone it down to spare the eyes of BD forum users, I didn’t want them to melt from the horror that is your future, a demonstration of my abilities prior to the end of this contest.

By the way something interesting happened today. Dating back 16 years ago, I was bored and donated a vile of my blood to science. Lead researcher at Harvard and MIT researched it in unison and presented their findings to IUPAC. Today IUPAC added another element to the periodic table of elements. Element 119 Aw (Awesonium) When awesome reaches a critical concentration it becomes something solid (my blood). This element, in its pure form is deadly to unprotected humans, it emanates awesome at such a scale that it causes human cells to overload and spontaneously combust.

-nuff said
Signed,
-Zudamar. The Victor

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]