It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Ego Contest Round 1: Zudamar vs MichaelCollins
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:31 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

My my what a waste of a fifth and final post you have done Michael
I guess you truely have became delusional; atempting to claim superiority over me? HA! I must admit Michael you made me chuckle there.
I guess thise goes to prove that my knowledge remains far beyond human comprehension. Attempting to learn mere fragments of my knowledge, has driven Michael insane.
The fact of the matter remains, I am the highest authority, superior to all, even earth's most pathetic mortals comprehend that.
Look there is even artwork showing you groveling at my feet, infact its a portrait of you groveling at my feet last week when I blessed you with my presence for the first time. it is aparent that my presence proved too much for your feeble little mind.

It is a pitty you went insane, I mean your posts were not even the most original, although you were instructed to learn from me that is not necessarily a flag to say respond with copies of my pwnage. For shame Michael I expected better from you. To quote a few:

Quote:
Now run along and do your research on how to further your ego to a level equivelent to 1/10000 of mine before I provide a demonstration as to what omnipotence means :twisted:
- Zudamar post 4
Quote:
Run along now, and don't forget to go to bed on time.
- Michael post 5

Quote:
Now you are begining to learn my young aprentice
- Zudamar post 3
Quote:
There is no need to repeat yourself young neophyte.
-Michael post 5

Now Michael you cannot even atempt to proclaim yourself my superior when you clearly look up to me to such a degree that you feel the need to attempt imitations of me.

In conclusion I am the superior, Michael continue to study my posts in the coming rounds, if you learn properly the information presented to you will be benificial.

w1lll both sides have now completed their 5 posts. You now have my permission to lock this thread and select my upcoming oponant (asuming another round will actually finish) as it is common knowledge that I am the victor of this battle.

Michael you tried valiently but a mere mortal cannot come close to beating me.

Awaiting round 2
- Zudamar

Post subject: Re: Ego Contest Round 1: Zudamar vs MichaelCollins
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

This round of the ego contest is very close, and in order to make up numbers, both of you will progress to the next round.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2