It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The Escape
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Plot:
In the silence of a singularity comes nothingness. Beyond reality is merely nothing but a broken concept. Nothing comes out of fate controlling itself.

In a place, 50,000 feet deep underwater, is a futuristic underwater-based theme park. Named after the God of the Seas, Poseidon, the Poseidon Theme Park was created by a large socio-political-military company named RONEL Industries, a company that has been ruling the influence of the world ever since 2000. In a world where technology seemed vast and unlimited, RONEL Industries has some of the world's best technology, including state-of-the-art Terabyte Chips and Cancer-curing vaccines, easily gaining vast amounts of influence, even to the point of influencing the government.

Ryan is but a simple guest to the large theme park, underwater-based.

There are few interesting points in your trip, however, that especially drew your attention:

(1) The Poseidon Theme Park is a high-pressure theme park, designed to work on the deepest parts of the ocean. Using a long elevator, it was designed so that, using special sensory earplugs you're using right now, you can easily adapt most especially to the change in the pitch of voices in the high-pressure environment.

(2) One of The Poseidon Theme Park's most helpful guide is Alicia, a girl who often appears every now and then. Being a newcomer in the Theme Park, you quickly deduce how helpful your beautiful tour guide is.

(3) The Poseidon Theme Park is separated into 3 floors. Each 10,000 feet deeper than the other.

It was but a simple day in The Poseidon Theme Park, when suddenly a voice came in from one of the receptionists:

"We're experiencing technical difficulties right now, everyone please evacuate the vicinity."

And then that's when it all began. Reaching for one of the elevators, you notice something: the elevator...it does not work! Being in the 1st Floor, this is bad.

"Damn, am I having such a bad day today?!" Ryan sighed, looking for the nearest emergency exit. I mean there must be, right?!

He was utterly wrong.

"Damn. locked?!"

Ryan checked for possible exits: all locked.

"Double Damn! Why is this even happening to me?!"

Suddenly red-beepings are heard thoughout the vicinity.

"ALERT: X1 Virus Detected!" a girl's voice took his attention by surprise: Alicia?!

"ALERT: WATER LEAKAGE! EVERYONE GO TO THE 3RD FLOOR AT ONCE!!"

"DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN!"

It was worse. A lot worse.

Ryan started running. Running. And there it is: an emergency stairway! Look! Even Alicia is there!

"Finally....the exit..."

Ryan talked too soon. Too soon in fact.
Crash!

"Those are...glass panes!"

In that instant, water spewed out of the whole 1st Floor, rushing towards Ryan in a frenzy.

"DAMN! WHY MUST THE CAKE ******* LIE!"

Ryan ran as fast as he can. It was a good thing he made it though. Now all that is left is to run down. Down...into the depths of the Poseidon Theme Park.

Who knows, he might meet someone there.

Opening the door, he found himself in partially wet ground. Lights were flickering, as if it was a mystery novel...

"Damn, I just hope there's someone out there..."

Suddenly, steps came rushing in.

Splash. splash. Splash.

"Hey! You! W-Who's there?!"

==============

Objective of the Game:
(1) Find WHAT THE HELL is going on.
(2) Look for more survivors (and invite more players)
(3) Everyone must survive, and get out before the intense pressure in the ocean crushes you. If one dies, you fail.

(I'll be updating slowly, so use the time to make long descriptions and RPs. Make it as if you're actually there. Here is Ryan's NPC Card.)

[Ryan]
(Male)
A simple-minded f-bomb guy he is. Being a simple bystander in The Poseidon Theme Park and knowing very little about the situation, you can say that he's pretty much useless except to make the team work together, alabait he does it in a rude way.

Post subject: Re: The Escape
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:51 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

I franticly scurry up onto Ryan's sholder to escape the freezing water on the ground. I ask him his name and he responds "I'm Ryan, don't understand how ferrets can talk but OK! Lets try looking for more people!"

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:16 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
I come soaking in talking crazy words. I cough and spit out water and a little blood. I see Ryan but everything's in slow motion. I run around until 2 arms, very hairy arms, grab me and pull me up. I run like hell, not sure who/what helped me.
I eventually faint from my lungs filling up.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:04 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Ferret as a character...okay... :shock:

"Hey, you furball...you know of some other people around...?"

Ferret felt silent.

"Hmph...typical."

Splash! Splash!

More steps are coming in.

"Must be some sort of dead zombie...QUICK! I need an ax."

Yeah, right. =_="

"So, there's more survivors, huh, what a relief." a girl coming from one of the partially lighted corridors approached the two.

"Hey little gi-"

Smack!

Without hesitation, Ferret hit him in the head.

"By the way, I'm You." the girl smiled.

"Wait..." the clueless boy named Ryan asked. "You're me?! EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!?"

"Silly," You smiled. "I mean...I'm You... as in Y.o.u. is my name."

Splash! Splash! Thud!

"More stupid sounds from the '80s." Ryan snickered.

"H-Hey...! Hey!" You approached the person who turns out to be maxattack. "A-Are you okay?!"

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
harsh. I regain my mind. I ask ryan why hes looking at me like im crazy. I hear a crackle and look to my right and see a sewage pipe! I run over and punch it, it falls out. I yell at ferret to get his fuurry hinny over here. He climbs in and i close the grate. I tell him to explore.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Suddenly, lights opened.

A second girl came up, looking at the bewildered gang (with the exception of You)

Wait, Alicia?!

"I'm glad you're all okay..." Alicia expressed her deep gratitude.

"Oh, it's the Tour Guide..." Ryan said. "Are you stuck here on your own...as well?"

"Y-Yes," Alicia frowned.

"Oh, c'mon...!" You got ahold of both maxattack and Ryan (and Ferret). Let's go to the Control Room.. We'll be safe from there.

"You mean there's a Control Room?! ****." Ryan said.

"C'mon, don't be such a drag." You smiled.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Avery was sent from the surface down to the depths of the ocean after they had received a distress call from poseidon theme park. He was in a mini sub.

"Just what I need." He muttered sarcasticlly to himself "In the depths of the ocean in a mini sub with not even a single torpedo tube."

Just as he was approaching the theme park,his radar picked up a large object around him. Before he could establish visual contact,something hit his sub and sent it spinning out of control. Right into the hole in the theme park.

His sub was badly damaged and of no use. But he still had his HazQua Suit and his personal weapons and equipment. He climbed out and took whatever that would be of use from the mangled sub.

Then he started walking towards the sound of voices.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Meanwhile I'm inside the sewage pipe, scurrying around attempting to find the second floor where people are. I hear singing and start moving towards it.. My head pops out of a toilet bowl right in time to dodge a peice of poop falling down towards me. close one I can't manage to climb out of the bowl and I'm about to give up and move back to the first floor when I hear voices

"Commander, there have been reports of alien technology around the structure it has.. Made a code 7 breach in the first floor's outter hull.."

"Good lord! The first floor is totaly utterly doomed!" hickup "We need to" hickup "Get everybody out before" hickup "There isn't much time, I'm going to send an emergency pod down to get.." I suddenly lose my grip on the side of the toilet bowl and slide down the tube, catching my feet and following the trail of hair I'd left behind me back down to the first floor.

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:41 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Ferr3t wrote:
Meanwhile I'm inside the sewage pipe, scurrying around attempting to find the second floor where people are. I hear singing and start moving towards it.. My head pops out of a toilet bowl right in time to dodge a peice of poop falling down towards me. close one I can't manage to climb out of the bowl and I'm about to give up and move back to the first floor when I hear voices

"Commander, there have been reports of alien technology around the structure it has.. Made a code 7 breach in the first floor's outter hull.."

"Good lord! The first floor is totaly utterly doomed!" hickup "We need to" hickup "Get everybody out before" hickup "There isn't much time, I'm going to send an emergency pod down to get.." I suddenly lose my grip on the side of the toilet bowl and slide down the tube, catching my feet and following the trail of hair I'd left behind me back down to the first floor.

This is a Mystery RP not a 'Galactic' Aliens vs Predators RP. :evil:

But oh well, I have my ways. :twisted:

=============

"Die you aliens!!"
Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Oh, a TV..." Ferret sweat-dropped. "Figures. I thought there were really aliens in the first floor. Wait, a TV in the CR?!"

Ferret looked around, and he noticed something.

A crack.

Damn.

Cracks are starting to get bigger every moment. It seems that every moment they just get bigger!

===========

tellerofpointedstones wrote:
Avery was sent from the surface down to the depths of the ocean after they had received a distress call from poseidon theme park. He was in a mini sub.

"Just what I need." He muttered sarcasticlly to himself "In the depths of the ocean in a mini sub with not even a single torpedo tube."

Just as he was approaching the theme park,his radar picked up a large object around him. Before he could establish visual contact,something hit his sub and sent it spinning out of control. Right into the hole in the theme park.

His sub was badly damaged and of no use. But he still had his HazQua Suit and his personal weapons and equipment. He climbed out and took whatever that would be of use from the mangled sub.

Then he started walking towards the sound of voices.

Hmph, weapons...and equipment...?!

You look around in the 1st Floor, 10,000 feet away from the artificial island. Yes, you can say you went for a distress call sent anonymously. It could be just a simple trap, you know...it won't be a matter of time before the whole 1st floor would be fully submerged in water. You know that. And water around these parts ain't just water. Water here can crush anything to pieces....

Then you heard voices...

Voices...?!

Running as fast as you can, you look at one of the CRs, looking for that voice.

"Oh, a...TV..."

Then, just as you closed the door, someone was looking at you. It was a girl, a short pink-haired girl with a bear on her arms.

"H-Hey?! You....?!"

The girl opened the door, and walked away from the CR.

"HEY!"

You looked left, and right. There's the girl! Following the girl, you made to one of the emergency stairs.

"A stairs?! And...so...who the hell was that girl?"

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:07 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

I franticly run to the cracks and look over them thinking about what to do, water was starting to leak out and I knew that I had to do something fast or I would die (can't swim) I quickly find some playdough in the early childhood area and using my years of experiance plug up the cracks in the wall.

Off to my far left I hear the crackle of static mixed in with voices. I command Ryan to take me there and he does so without hesitation. We reach the soruce of the crackling and I jump off Ryan's sholder to find a handheld walkietalkie on the ground, the type that the park's staff use to communicate. I pick up the radio and as soon as I do the static goes away and I can hear the voices perfectly.

"This is an automated message sent to all personel on the first floor. Please switch to our designated emergency frequency zero niner five four dot six eight five two one so we can help evacuate you from the vicinity. This is an automanted messsage sent to all personel on the first floor.."

I asked Ryan if he had a pencil and he produced one from his shirt pocket and I wrote down the frequecy in the broadcast before switching to it.

"Hello!" Ryan called into the radio "Is anybody there?"

Spoiler:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next