It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The world is ending.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:12 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Karthas:
Command wishes for you to fly into Venus. No one is sure if there is life, we have chosen you to search and return. Because your ship is highly equipped for battle, you are the perfect man for the job. We ask that you stay cloaked but when entering the atmosphere it may come off. DO NOT INTERACT WITH GARNEUX!

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Name:Cory
Specailty: Assassination
Weapons: AK74u- type 5
KS-23-type 4
Bowie Knife
Health: Good
Size: Medium

TCA#1
M#1
Proud member of NR WIND and TFF
"I stopped working for drugs when they stopped working for me."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

( Human i take it?)

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

yes

TCA#1
M#1

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:23 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Alright!

Cory: Command wishes for you to blow up the neutral Garneux tribe, Niki. It will show we are not to be dealt with! We WANT you to stay known, dont cloak yourself. Your shields are type 5 laser resistance, meaning it could withstand a blast so strong, it would disintegrate a star in the blink of an eye, yet no one known has that technology.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 am 
Captain
Captain

Umbilical tubes detached from the Qwib Qwib and retracted back into the relative safety of the control towers. Blast doors many metres thick slid shut behind them, sealing the corridors off from the power of the ship's thrusters. Karthas stepped onto the bridge and settled into the captain's chair. He opened a connection to engineering.
"Lithium tanks are full, Deuterium modules stable, Commodore".
"Excellent", Karthas replied, before terminating the link and initiating a shipwide broadcast.
"This is Commodore Karthas speaking. Life signs have been detected on the surface of Venus, and we are on our way to investigate. These life forms may be hostile, so we will need to remain on guard. Takeoff will commence is five minutes, get to your stations.

Karthas out."

After five minutes of rigorous checks, the ship was given the go ahead to lift off. The reactions that occured in the Deuterium modules were similar to those at the centre of an atomic bomb. The heat generated was enough to begin the process of fusion, and the blast emitted from the engines was as hot as the surface of a star. The Qwib Qwib majestically soared up into the atmosphere, the hull turning slightly red from the heat as it did. After orbiting the earth once, she set off for Venus...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:18 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Sheeeeek, You've landed. You go to the armory and pick up every gas mask you can carry. You walk to guards quarters and hand them the gas masks, sayijng " Use these, if you dont, ill kill you my self." You walk over to the captains quarters. Any news? Nothing. The life forms aren't moving, not even breathing it seems. Keep an eye on them and you head out to the missile tight door. All teh troops are lined up, two carrying Rocket launchers, 4 carrying sub machine guns, and the rest carrying what they can. They head out, and you decide to join them.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:33 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Cory looked out as he headed towards the attack site.Must we attack innocents? Every second, they got closer to Niki and his doubts grew larger. He knew that disobeying his superiors would result in execution, but it didn't feel right to attack innocents. What have they ever done to us? A voice came from the speakers,"Twelve minutes until arrival, prepare for attack." A soldier walked in with a grim look on his face, "Sir, we are almost there. Are there any last minute orders you would like to give?" Cory responded, "No, just keep with the same strategy, keep the cloaking device off and attack quick. We don't need any retaliation. This is will be a massacre." All of a sudden, Cory's radio went off, Sir, all soldiers are ready and in place, just say your order and they will attack. Cory gave the attack order and the ship headed towards the Niki camp. Cory grabbed his equipment and prepared for assault.He shouted out attack orders and left the ship. Cory and his soldiers charged to the camp guns blazing. I hope this is not a mistake....

TCA#1
M#1

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:25 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

and it was. But not the way youd expect. " ITS AN AMBUSH!" you here a troops yell, all around troops are firing at anything moving, the enemy are throwing explosive spears into the ranks of troops. You grab 2 soldiers, one with a rocket launcher, and told him to shoot a cliff, where you saw spears flying from. He fires. The hill explodes. The reign of spears stops, and the enemy retreat. You hurry back into the ship and fly away, your troops gladly following you. You set off for Earth.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Crack!

Sxkrae awoke with a start, and immediately knew something was wrong. The harsh blue emergency lights lit up the darkened hull, and a scent like burning brimstone filled the air. Sxkrae was not amused. Infernal younglings! What did they do now! He thought that the inexperienced pilots had stalled the craft in their hasty retreat. He clambered up to the cockpit to scold them, only to find that they were dead, throats slit from one end to another; now annoyance gave way to confusion. He searched for the other warriors that accompanied him as a support team; dead, their bodies shriveled and stiff. An crystalline dart was lodged in each of their heads, expertly placed. What in the name of the gods happened here? The smell of brimstone was intensifying, and it could only come from one source: The Propulsion Deck! Sxkrae rushed to the dingy room, finding it in a state of complete discord, and in the middle of his craft's Propulsion Tanks, like a sadistic gift, lay... Gods have mercy. Sxkrae was struck with a rare sense of apprehension, for he knew what the charge, which emitted a faint chirping sound, can do. He quickly recovered and disarmed the bomb with an innate efficiency that could only come from cycles of experience. With the present threat diffused, Sxkrae set about fixing his ailing craft; the Propulsion System, the flight terminals, and of course, the neatly burned hole in the hull, possibly left by the aggressor's insertion craft. Fixing what he could, Sxkrae now directed most of the available power to his craft's Propulsion Systems, for he did not want to be discovered right in the human's home world. He set the bodies of his dead crew onto their stasis tanks, and wished them good luck with their audience with the gods. Now free to let his mind wander, he concerned himself with who was the assassin, and how did it overpower his hand-picked crew. Sxkrae ruled out a human attack, for the equipment used was not really utilized by them, for they weren't even known to those in their formal military; only those who scoured the black markets had knowledge of them-

Scratch!

Sxkrae wheeled around, Wsai at the ready, though he put it down upon seeing the producer of the sound. A small Earth creature had wandered into the craft, and was looking at him with pure fear in it's eyes. Sxkare swung his staff over the creature's neck, severing it. No sense in wasting good meat. Looking around and seeing that all was well, he rested on his own stasis tank to rest for a brief while, his only company being his fallen comrades, frozen in their eternal slumber.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next