It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The world is ending.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:58 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I get to his mansion in crevershua (ohio) and slip on my camelaon/tech suit a suit that allow me to look like any technology or landscape. I slip through the gate and into the vent system over to his sleeping erea. I load my weapon and fire... and i'm of as silent as the night

Highest rank 1
Most relics 10

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/funny-cat-pictures/funny-terrorist-cat/
click above to see your worst nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Sadly, it isnt that easy. There were chameleon sensors all over, they saw u for what u were. 100's of guards pur out surrounding you. You grab a machine gun from a stack and pull the trigger...

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:09 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Tenkai wrote:
i guess ill try this..
Human
name:Tenkai
specialty:assassination
weapons:silenced pistol,smoke grenades,laser assault rifle,stun knife
health:healthy
medium

Sorry!

Tenkai:

Command: TENKAI, You are to protect the presidnet AT ALL COSTS. Anyon ewill attack at random moments. We have stopped 69 attacks in the last 20 minutes. Fail, and the president dies.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

"stay on alert!!!" was the yell of all the commanders.The whole area had been on edge for 30min waiting for another attack.Near the back of this ruined part of D.C. was a small encampent where the president and his elite bodygaurds were at.Among them was Tenkai,a special op hired to be the presidents personal bodygaurd."Looks like theres been a break in their attack",said Tenkai.The president said nothing.*sigh*.Tenkai walked out of the tent to see how things were going.Far off several tanks and figures could be seen."Guess they're about to start again."Taking out his rifle,Tenkai stayed around the tent ready to fight to the death to keep the president alive."AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH".Tenkai wheeled around." THE ENEMY WAS CLOAKED,THEY'RE COMING FROM BEHI-"the lookout never finished as he was sniped out of his position.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:35 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

It was either years of training that saved your life, or just luck, put you quickly jumped onto the ground, and it seemed as if machine-gun fire was everywhere. You quickly fire with ur plasma rifle equipped with a double platonium crystalized filter, making it turn anything to ash. " A one of a kind " . You fire and fire but it never ends. 10 garneux troopers spill out of the air, killing your men one by one. You grab the president, strap a atom reorganizer on, and let him go to the 200 feet underground special base. You grab all remaining troops and charge the garneux...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Taking cover behind a large chunk of concrete,Tenkai throws a few smoke grenades.As they start the sargent yells,"fire grenade launchers!!"Several small shells fly into the smoke and explode,but the enemy keeps advancing steadily.Me and another private start picking off enenmys but to no avail.The private gets shot in the head by an aproaching enemy just as I have to reload and he jumps on me,smacking my head into the street.He takes out his knife to try and stab me but I grab his wrist,and we struggled for a bit until I could pull my stun knife out of my pocket.kicking him off,I slashed at his leg effectively crippling his movement,but he pulls out a pistol and shoots my shoulder.The enemy gets caught in crossfire and is killed and I drop to my knees,staring at the blood on my hand horrified.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:01 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I grabbed the machine gun and fired in a circle shooting all the guards I could see. but there are to many of them I quickly called for my space ship which i had left hovering over the mansion. I quickly jump in and barely escape. My cover is blown but at least my target was eliminated.

Highest rank 1
Most relics 10

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/funny-cat-pictures/funny-terrorist-cat/
click above to see your worst nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:32 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Tenkai:

Everything a blur, a medic comes, and leaves, wait no, YOU leave. You wake up in a tent, 3 soldiers are guarding you, while a medic checks your wounds. " He's Awake! " he shouts." Your a lucky one " he says " What do you me.... How many" You ask. "209 " Damn you think. You need to rest he says, and you go to sleep

Austin:

A helicopter flies over and picks you up. You go to sleep but when you wake up, your helicopter is flying low, you smell smoke. The pilot is frequently clickin buttons, your guard is dead, a piece of shrapnel pierced his heart. Your getting closer and closer to the ground...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I wake up later in the same tent at night.I get up expecting to see a medic.Instead theres nobody.I get up and run out of the tent.Dead bodies litter the ground.Everywhere."wth....." i say.Searching a few minutes for ANYBODY and finding nobody,i go back to the tent and pick up a few supplies and head towards the nearest military base i can remember.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I know this is an un-called interoption, but play the Demon RPG I feel lonely there :cry:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next