It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Stop it
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:12 pm 
Captain
Captain

hitchinsd wrote:
Hitmo wrote:
Malice last time in interected with u while playing M2 i didnt thought u were guy of same policy of many subs but again i did wrong assumption as i did to Dane's matter

Lol, Malice doesn't use "subs", he uses "friends".

Well is sayan leading the Swft on M1 or Malice?
On m1 there arë buch of Swft subs
tats true tat unlike any one else malice doesnt conquer or attack small & devloping alliances in his territory , hë allows them to devlope & grow & when malice is under attack hë influnces them to fight for them
But Dane this policy will only work if ur enemy has double the power & score of urs like CME had double the score & power then TN & also u used DETA but TN had no sub
If ur enemy has almost same power & score as u then its better to kill these alliances rather then breeding alliances

Post subject: Re: Stop it
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:34 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

hitchinsd wrote:
Hitmo wrote:
Malice last time in interected with u while playing M2 i didnt thought u were guy of same policy of many subs but again i did wrong assumption as i did to Dane's matter

Lol, Malice doesn't use "subs", he uses "friends".

I don't know why friends is in quotations... Especially if you are referring to M2. The only people on M2 I had previously played with who assisted me were Vault Dweller and LittleMissKitty (and they were in the same alliance). Every other player who fought CME with me (outside of my alliance TN) were people whom I had contacted THAT era and created a relationship with. You pissed off Kitty 2 eras prior for 2 eras in a row (i know because i was in her alliance when you did it and I was the reason we didn't betray CME one of those eras). You killed both alliances seaweed was in, so pretty obvious why he attacked you. And then my allies were TEST and LT. I don't ask people to build just to help me. If they are there, I will of course try to work something out to stay friendly, but sometimes that doesn't even occur and I end up fighting them. It's part of the game. In fact, most of the people I had previously talked with in the past era were AGAINST me and playing FOR you Dane :P

Bane, Sauron, and Kane (and their alliances) all teamed up with you to help take me down during our war. And although ignite didn't ally with you, he definitely wasn't friendly with me and was a constant thorn in our side. I had never played with Seaweed prior to that era, LT were allied last era with me and I agreed to ally with them again that era, but talks were seldom (the era before). I will admit that TEST leader was the friend of one of my members, making it much easier to have him assist us, but TEST was kept to do what they wanted on their own. I allowed every single alliance who decided to fight you on M2 to choose whether or not they wanted to enter the war. Kitty's alliance was on the edge for a LONG time and I never pushed them to enter. Though, I find it funny as you ended up killing even your own allies who helped you against TN that era and I was the one considered "manipulative".

As hitmo stated, I am simply fair with alliances when I lead. I reach out to weaker alliances in my territory and start up talks. If they are friendly enough and seem active enough, I allow them to prosper in the same territory as well as help teach them. It's the same thing you do (Dane) except I don't dedicate an entire alliance to the cause nor use them for future endeavors. I just simply teach those already in an allied alliance and answer anything they wish to know. Saves me time as I don't have to cipher through who is actually willing to learn and who is not. Nothing wrong with the way you use DETA to train people, I simply prefer to do it differently and on a more individual basis.

And hitmo - Neither Sayan nor myself are leading SwFt on M1. Both of us are simply soldiers on M1 following orders. And thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4