It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Stop it
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:36 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Just stop.

Post subject: Re: Stop it
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:14 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Tk does the same thing!!! And there is No rule for having subs!!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:19 pm 

That's crazy. What world is this on?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Milanos wrote:

F2

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Andy wrote:
Milanos wrote:

F2

Looks like RoFL and TLA and TK and DOGS :D

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:00 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

this is why the skill lvl of BD players has gotten so low. because of noobs like this that try to be hot shots cuz they get the whole server to be their pawns

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

WoW thats too much lol i have seen 3 subs and 5 subs before but that its toooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!

i would love to call it the united world

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:59 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I really have to admit that I lost a lot respect for alliances with more than 3 subs.
Its not up to us to regulate everything with rules and restriction, its up to the players to stand up and get rid of sub empires on their own.

When a leader needs 5, 10 or even more subs, he has maybe not the b*** to play and try to win a server with just his own alliance ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:03 am 

Man. I hate this way of playing.

I'd like to reiterate every single possibility for extinguishing subs that I've mentioned so far.

- A reason I believe subs are used in general is that there are some strategies that you can simply only use with subs. Having a sub to place spies on your OPs is one of the first things that comes to mind, but what I'm referring to above all is the ability to send nukes to your own OPs. Nuking your own OPs to get rid of spies or simply to deter your enemy from landing there is extremely useful, and this reason to have subs should not be underestimated as for me it would also be a reason to opt for a sub despite despising them. I'd prefer to also change spies as I believe with many subs spies just become too much of a bother to the game, but being perfectly honest I don't know for sure what way I think we should go with that.

- Increase conquer income. Right, I know this one has been said a lot. The reason I would like to see increased conquer income is that this way single alliances can actually attempt to dominate. Taking E6 as an example but I guess it goes for any world.. E6, we were top dog, the rank 1 alliance for most of the era and even when not rank 1 in power, we were rank 1 in influence and in area covered. My income did NOT go above 350-400 for most of the era. That's metal. That is such a low income, that it is simply not possible to fight all the wars yourself. A possible way to increase this income is by conquer income, this way you not only reward activity but you also cause more tensions between subs and mains since subs will now be taking more income away from the main's most active players that are also most likely to be pissed off by this. Anyway, the problem with the whole low income thing is that if my alliance is getting 600 metal per tick each and we're facing a main that has 400 metal per tick and that has 2 subs with 200 metal per tick each, we're simply being outproduced, not even taking into account the lower overhead they enjoy and the most likely higher worker income / energy income (which really makes a big difference).

- Have crystals spawn at 20 again. I'm not necessarily ruling out garrisons as I do believe they serve a purpose, but to be honest garrisons never really spawn fighting much. What they do is just give crystals to the alliance that controls that territory (unless they're currently in a war, which is another way this garrisons instead of crystals decreases people's tendency to war). With crystals at 20 power, when you share territory you will constantly be clashing over crystlas as they will be popping up a lot more. More tension between alliances, more tension between mains and subs, more wars.

So yeah, just putting it out here since we're talking anti-subs again and I would LOVE to get rid of all these subs.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:37 am 
Captain
Captain

In my country during elections there are some laws by the government & there is a moral code of conduct which is agreed upon by the parties & candidates , well as ilona said solution to every problem cannot found by them , its us players who have to find the solution , similarly we players can make a moral code of conduct which will say no more then 3 subs or as decided . More such rules & regulations can be implemented

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next