It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Andy wrote:
So much hate :(

No Andy just the cold hard truth that RoFL sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

I didn't even post here to hate, I just pointed out a flaw in Alone's excuse and he decided to then insult my gameplay. Getting defensive when I didn't even insult them. Just shows how much (deserved) hate they get.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It's a messed up topic.

For a while I've doubted RoFL's strategy, however their strategy is fairly good. While it revolves around 2-3 players instructing direction for other players, they can be a fairly strong team. Yes they have flaws, however the flaws are with in their own alliance, rather than facing other alliance and if they can over-come those flaws they could be a strong alliance (which I'm sure they could as the era I've played with them was a poor era according to other previous RoFL players).

I'm pretty neutral on this topic, as I have friends both against RoFL and in RoFL, however under certain circumstances (on any earth world) RoFL can be a threatening alliance. Unfortunately they still do have their problems as a family, but with the right team and the right attitude RoFL could be an alliance to fear rather than abuse.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Andy since when did you become so smart on the RoFL alliance.

You are not neutral you are in SAIL end of story.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

GeneralBrand wrote:
Andy since when did you become so smart on the RoFL alliance.

You are not neutral you are in SAIL end of story.

I played with players in RoFL long before SAIL was created :D While I've had some disagreements with some of their players, I can't neglect their help towards helping my early success to where I am now :D so recently I played with them again and from these judgments alone (just the one era), I came up with my previous conclusion, which to me is a neutral conclusion :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:07 am 
Major
Major

Andy wrote:
It's a messed up topic.

For a while I've doubted RoFL's strategy, however their strategy is fairly good. While it revolves around 2-3 players instructing direction for other players, they can be a fairly strong team. Yes they have flaws, however the flaws are with in their own alliance, rather than facing other alliance and if they can over-come those flaws they could be a strong alliance (which I'm sure they could as the era I've played with them was a poor era according to other previous RoFL players).

I'm pretty neutral on this topic, as I have friends both against RoFL and in RoFL, however under certain circumstances (on any earth world) RoFL can be a threatening alliance. Unfortunately they still do have their problems as a family, but with the right team and the right attitude RoFL could be an alliance to fear rather than abuse.

why don't you help improve them from the inside then andy and make them the strong team they can be? then you can bask in the glory of the reformed RoFl

#RoFlCanIntoSpace

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:18 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Well the haters, say me which alliance leaves there home ground and win?

@abeyant, did ur CME goes any where else? they came in M3 and died

@greeny, anywhere i see u, u r conquered

and in m3 RoFL didnt came,it was IW.

and abeyant, the defeat was cause of your own mistake, tell CME to finish their enemies one by one ;)

and about fact, in e3 , what suicider alliance we bring in?
We play without sub or Bro alliance, yes we had a bro alliance for 2 eras

say me for the rest of the 7 eras

PPC just came 1 era as watching and agreed to be our bro.

so when we r just watching u come and kill and say, yay we kill RoFL
lol noobiness, come and try luck in e3, Im still there and we will be there

Alliances:BD:IW, RoFL(leader), DrWC(leader), PPC..
BG: DOGS , MEOW , CATA,TK, REP.

Max Power: Out of Your Imagination

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:25 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

abeyant wrote:
I was not referring to M3 at all, but I cannot believe you even bring that up as a point.

For those of you who do not know, RoFL had 4 spammer alliance place in our territory and spam us right during another war we were in so our whole network was gone and they walk in claiming they are the most amazing team in the world when they can't even fight us one on one like men. So yes, you are awful. Without all your unrespectable spammers you would never be able to win an era.

CME didnt finish any of the enemies, so whats our fault?
they were confident to take up whole server so they got the loss.
and abeyant at first then 6 of CME just came and suicided on us.
CME then came on begging for peace to us. Btw it was IW not RoFL, dont get mixed up.

And yes we JW alot, cuz we take up new members every era and we see how they perform,

and about e4, yes the team shattered cuz of inter alliance disputes and as Blue left in the middle. Nothing to brag about it so much, teams do get disbanded. Well in reality Bazinga became a reject, every era he brought team got killed by us, now he just seek up for attention.

#hatersgonnahate
real players come and fight, doesnt cry up on here.

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal

[/quote]
Sorry to butt in, but if you NEED him to tell you what to do then I would have to agree that you are awful :lol: Any good player can carry on in a war without their main coordinator. What do you do when Adnan sleeps? :o Run around like chickens with your heads cut off? :lol:[/quote]

Well Abeyant himself appears as butthurt :lol: got get a life, did we pull ur great "CME"s defeat in m3? lol.
RoFL went into that e4 era without any preparations and u celebrate that thing as our loss.

Main RoFL sticks to e3, rest of the worlds r JW worlds.[/quote]

If your alliance has to stick to one server to win. Then thats not a great alliance. No hate on Rania shes pretty cool. Or any other mentor that plays with RoFL, because at least we know that they know how to play. As for Abeyant being butt hurt? Not really he made one comment and you take it the wrong way. And like Abeyant said. If you need someone ordering you around in war. What do you do? Just sit there and defend?[/quote]

Well, we also invited all alliance to come and try luck in e3? so why they dont come?
all alliances have their fixed worlds and its a known thing
and about e4, no real players of RoFL was there, it was a new team, Blue just put the tag rofl and he quit in middle, the team didnt go well together and result in disbanding, well it happens, RoFL was still new that time, but do u haters see the wins? well when we fought 4-5 alliances at a sametime and won all the wars, people dont say it.

@all, Every named alliance we killed has put respect for us, please check before speaking.

Alliances:BD:IW, RoFL(leader), DrWC(leader), PPC..
BG: DOGS , MEOW , CATA,TK, REP.

Max Power: Out of Your Imagination

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:10 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

let it out its okay.

#AdminGreeny2014

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next