It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: STOP this TK (sub)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:15 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

we cannot play like this if TK plays with many sub it is too hard to kill them all at the same time G4 (is TK homeland) and now g3 they are owning it plz some one stop them :|

Post subject: Re: STOP this TK (sub)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:43 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

madhusudan wrote:
we cannot play like this if TK plays with many sub it is too hard to kill them all at the same time G4 (is TK homeland) and now g3 they are owning it plz some one stop them :|

As a representative of Havoc Mastery main alliance (HM01), the Havoc Mastery alliance and its official subs shall refuse to become hostile against TK. To resist TK is too risky, given the fact that there is a need for more active players from different worlds to oppose TK. And the number of players that can hurt TK is thrice the number of active players available in every world. I wouldn't say that the game is over, but no action can be made if there are too many inactive players in every world. You know the mechanics, it is the inactive colonies that fuel the top alliances with resources. I'd like to see the resistance try though. That would be interesting to watch.

Spoiler:
We are the Havoc Mastery. Havoc is the master.

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:59 am 
Captain
Captain

this is how bd is now have 30 friends play with you, nothing admins can do about it i guess. best to quit game since no longer competitive.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:19 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i tryed 2 eras to beat them no use we lost we keep on fight for about 2.2k ticks and used like 3k blue :( just feeling bad and been thinking how to kill TK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:08 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I think we are getting too competitive in this game. Is it not easier for us to assume that we did not lose to anybody in any fight that occurred in this game? The real losers in the game are those that have decided to quit the game.

To stop TK...
Spoiler:
Start. Don't just go to the forum and post your frustrations. That just won't do. Oh, you don't know how to start? Start early. Before the ticks of war run, build up your colony as fast as you can (Do I have to elaborate everything from the newbie guides in this forum? Read them yourself). You don't know when to start? Start now. Either get these Image tokens or get a strong alliance running now. You don't know why you are reading this? You opened the spoiler, hoping to find a technical or strategic solution, that's why. You don't know what to do? Fight. Just keep pushing those guys away, rebel frequently so that they would not get the resource tax boosts for too long. If you would not rebel immediately, they get the resource benefits. That's how we lose always. You don't know where to start? Anywhere is fine. Just don't stay to close to the enemy of course. Stay with the players you can count on. You don't know to whom you should join? Just join any alliance. Don't expect that you will be able to join a top alliance all the time. Alliances are formed through direct, online communication these days (Check me out on my Skype to try joining my alliance). You cannot stop TK immediately, but you can slow them down. Don't be overwhelmed by their power, let their fear of failing overwhelm them. So, you still persist in finding an actual method to stop TK? DO NOT BUILD TEPORT GATES. Once these gates will be taken away from you by any TK member, your territory is under their control immediately. If you guys have heard of the new "FRESH COLONY FLIGHT" tactic used by the top alliances, you will understand why losing your gates will compromise your territory forever. You don't know who I am? You don't have to.

If you are from TK...
Spoiler:

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:12 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i am for TK i left them casue it is bording no fun that is why BG is going down and becomeing less then 400 player it is just becasue of TK

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]