It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: BFPT v. ShaG
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Attackers :
Army worth : 1369700 gold, 580700 lumber and 7890 soldiers.
Loses : - gold, - lumber and - soldiers.
Performance : 89%

Defenders :
Army worth : 399650 gold, 161850 lumber and 2378 soldiers.

More shall come and fall.

Post subject: Re: BFPT v. ShaG
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You dare get on here and post crap like that.. u must be proud to be able to sneak attack under the peace agreement we had from start of the round set up TB's BFPT continuesly tell me we are still allies in msn and then sneak attack without even declaring war or end of our peace agreement.. alot of us from Both ShaG and BFPT play together or have played together and as far as im concerned i wouldnt trust any of you greedy ******* again. Well done on your win as it was Lame and will go down as a Ally betraying another Ally to be able to sneak into territory and sneak attack like little girls.. enough said

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:57 am 
Private
Private

Donald, Can never be Trusted

He is a disgrace and has let down the Honour and Integrity within Battle Dawn

No One should ever trust him and others involved in the disgraceful way they completely cheated a Friend and Trusted Ally

Would be better if Donald disappeared as His type of Lying, Cheating, Dishonourable character is not Welcome

Paul; Paul of Trance Nation/ Buster of Bloodvessel/ Kingof TheHill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Wow Pual if I had known you were Buster, I would have quit SHaG ages ago. I remember slaughtering your AFF units. You have no clue how to build proper squads.

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:30 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

UndeadAngel wrote:
Wow Pual if I had known you were Buster, I would have quit SHaG ages ago. I remember slaughtering your AFF units. You have no clue how to build proper squads.

He had the most amount of damage units and hardly any armored so I'd have to agree with you :P

Langy and Paul, come back to the forum when you're done raging.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Newest kill:

Spawn of Satan, R.I.P
Attackers :
Army worth : 706050 gold, 303750 lumber and 4023 soldiers.
Performance : 97%

Defenders :
Army worth : 47100 gold, 17100 lumber and 300 soldiers.
Defenders lost all units.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:20 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:
Newest kill:

Spawn of Satan, R.I.P
Attackers :
Army worth : 706050 gold, 303750 lumber and 4023 soldiers.
Performance : 97%

Defenders :
Army worth : 47100 gold, 17100 lumber and 300 soldiers.
Defenders lost all units.

U must be real proud of this hey.. anyhow im over raging at this crap and Donald no hard feelings, it was a dog act but hey lesson learnt time to move on.. Anarchy there is nothing to be proud of and you only embarass yourself more by posting BR's after you decide to sneak in under cover of a NAP...
UndeadAngel wrote:

And Undead ur comments are absolute crap and all round you rode of our back and took easy conquers from mine and Pauls hardwork so my advice to you is to keep quiet and stop flaming good players who no more about the game than yourself.. ill post how you you build to make you look very silly mister 90 percent armour and 10 percent range..

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

So i must speak on this topic even though i will get crap for this. But i must tell my side. I was "sneaked attacked" by langy this round. Due to the fact i was going to leave, which i wasn't postive. All my predictions for this world came true. Langy don't lie you were going to attack BFTP once they left the area. I tried to throw a muinty against you. Which didn't work that well since you had all the members presauded becuase you told them that you had a plan to take out BFTP. (which isn't wrong at all). The reason why i wanted to be the leader is becuase i don't see the piont in a round trying your butt off just to be picked on BFTP. Why do you guys think we backed off ATF becuase Langy wanted us to save our uints for BFTP war. I take back all my words for flamming. But NONE of my actions..

BFTP come on guys. I seen this coming so easy. OZ and BME told me i better leave ShaG becuase BFTP was going to attack us. Which of crouse i told langey but hey he kicked me two ticks later and attacked me. :) But I just kinda say "Hey we all weren't honorful this round." Also you guys offered me a spot then all the sudden take it back? haha.

The way i see it is both of you guys were going after each other anyway. BFTP was 3x as stronger and they attacked first. I see evil and heroness in both ways for each allaince.

I wanna apologize to everyone i said a mean thing about. I do get ticked off at smart comments and that is my weakness. Sorry.

Thanks for the insterting round!!! :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

TheReturnOfTheDead wrote:
So i must speak on this topic even though i will get crap for this. But i must tell my side. I was "sneaked attacked" by langy this round. Due to the fact i was going to leave, which i wasn't postive. All my predictions for this world came true. Langy don't lie you were going to attack BFTP once they left the area. I tried to throw a muinty against you. Which didn't work that well since you had all the members presauded becuase you told them that you had a plan to take out BFTP. (which isn't wrong at all). The reason why i wanted to be the leader is becuase i don't see the piont in a round trying your butt off just to be picked on BFTP. Why do you guys think we backed off ATF becuase Langy wanted us to save our uints for BFTP war. I take back all my words for flamming. But NONE of my actions..

BFTP come on guys. I seen this coming so easy. OZ and BME told me i better leave ShaG becuase BFTP was going to attack us. Which of crouse i told langey but hey he kicked me two ticks later and attacked me. :) But I just kinda say "Hey we all weren't honorful this round." Also you guys offered me a spot then all the sudden take it back? haha.

The way i see it is both of you guys were going after each other anyway. BFTP was 3x as stronger and they attacked first. I see evil and heroness in both ways for each allaince.

I wanna apologize to everyone i said a mean thing about. I do get ticked off at smart comments and that is my weakness. Sorry.

Cmon Dude all you did was start trouble and to put the crap that went down to rest, you were conquered because your a 1 man show and even tried to gain leadership which back fired on you and dude you were leaving our clan and trying to join BFPT or BME but hey even they knew what sort of player you are and is why you got denied.. remember you got the crystals of the hard earnt sweat of everyone in the clan so the crystals belonged to the clan.. it was a group decision to conquer you after your attempts to run off with clans crystals so yeah you just need to learn to play as a team. Anyhow enough of this crap talk F5 is over congrats BFPT and will see you all on the battlefield in the future..

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Langy wrote:
TheReturnOfTheDead wrote:

Cmon Dude all you did was start trouble and to put the crap that went down to rest, you were conquered because your a 1 man show and even tried to gain leadership which back fired on you and dude you were leaving our clan and trying to join BFPT or BME but hey even they knew what sort of player you are and is why you got denied.. remember you got the crystals of the hard earnt sweat of everyone in the clan so the crystals belonged to the clan.. it was a group decision to conquer you after your attempts to run off with clans crystals so yeah you just need to learn to play as a team. Anyhow enough of this crap talk F5 is over congrats BFPT and will see you all on the battlefield in the future..

Do you not see this? Even if i was never to play this round this sitioution would of happened. I told you and apollo over and over and over again. I don't not care about crystals, to me it was about respect. A group decison my butt. The only desicon you have this allaince was to be a BFTP's sub. And we ALL said no. They asked me. I asked BME becuase i ahve a few of thier members in my allaince in a different world. I have nothing against anyone in this around besides you langy, you can blame me for throwing a hissy fit about being backstabbed but i cannot call you out for doing the same? Dude, everyone plays this game different so don't be going saying that they seen what kind of player i was. how was i different from you this round? None what so ever.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next