It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: My final farewell
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:09 pm 
Private
Private

I apologize for my English.

In my little game experience I ve always seen the end of theserver 100 tick after the alliance had conquered all the relics. In this case I see the continuation of a situation quite ridiculous (to my eyes) with a nonsensical extension of playing time.
I am a bit "offended" as a commitment that we have put in the game to meet certain time. But it seems that nobody cares.

Someone hates us, someone loves us. Someone said that we are boosters (and to these people I suggest you go to visit E2 to understand what is the boost) and yes, I can tell you that 2 or 3 of us have bought the red. I'm one of that player 'cause i loved BD till some tick ago.

With this message I convey my greetings to all those I had as enemies, those with whom I played and those with whom I happily post. My career as a BD player ends up here.

See ya space cowboy.
Ivan AKA Xabaras

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]