It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Next era
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

with all epic 'skill' its a surprise they cant fight alone

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:15 pm 
Captain
Captain

Arteza wrote:
Not likely Driscoll. Last round we had some issues and disbanned long before EVIL even got around to coming for us. Otherwise it woudln't have taken WU quite so long to finish what they had been talking about since tick 500. Shadower knew nothing of strategy and Remy being an idiot; you'd have no hope of actually beating EPIC otherwise.
Still complaining about last era Arteza. Gosh you need to grow up and move on. You think you can be a good player with those attitudes then you got another thing coming. Stop hating and Start liking.

:D

FYI - If i/we had no strategy then how did we wipe out the whole of EPIC empire (EPIC , EP1C and all your other subs) in less than 1 day ? Please explain.

Retired.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Arteza wrote:
Not likely Driscoll. Last round we had some issues and disbanned long before EVIL even got around to coming for us. Otherwise it woudln't have taken WU quite so long to finish what they had been talking about since tick 500. Shadower knew nothing of strategy and Remy being an idiot; you'd have no hope of actually beating EPIC otherwise.

Well clearly Arteza is still in love with me haha... Don't hate me because I'm beautiful lol

What Arteza doesn't realize is that he spends to much time scheming then actually playing and going to war... He is still afraid of the big fight I guess...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Well yes, hense why BoZo Failed the last 2 rounds. You guys rush in without a strategy while I go in prepared for every possible outcome; why rush into a big fight and die when you can go in prepared for the worst and come out the victor? Really Remy, you should learn from me sometime, you might be worth something...someday...

As for Shadower, you apparently didn't read what I said. We had quit the game 3 days before you guys showed up, 8 of us left, the other 4 were just looking for places to go. As for growing up, I wasn't complaining as is; and your the one unable to read, someone should go back to school before they start telling others to grow up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

The difference between you and I is that you are ok settling for 5th place... Where as I will always be aiming for first, and making all the moves to get there... Did BoZo fail to win the last 2 rounds? "Yes"... But we were at war the ENTIRE 2 rounds setting the pace for all the alliances while you sat there picking your nose settling for second third or fouth or 5th...

you do not gain respect by sitting back and watching someone else fight for you... Get your hands dirty and lead the way to war! I have the most respect for all that fought and died in BoZo... because they actually fought!

Epic folded like a stack of cards when BoZo and Evil started to move just so you could say... "oh we already quit"

Whoever's alliance is againt TBS message me... I would love to join you and take out this loud mouth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Lol I go for as high as is possible without risking total annihilation without reason. And 2 rounds ago, we took 2nd place, and it wasn't from hanging back, we were in every war that we were asked to participate in as well as about 4 that we did for ourselves.

I am not after your respect, of all people; so I care not how you would say I earn respect, I've earned the respect of many and that all that matters to me. We fight all the time, we just don't lose all the time, that is the difference between us.

We literally had quit, thats pure honesty, simply ask anyone that was in EPIC that round, we were quitting as it was.

And good luck taking me out, of all people. I hope whatever alliance you get into has a good strategist, because if you plan it out, I get no challenge out of it, and that takes the fun out as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:56 am 
Captain
Captain

Son wrote:
FYI - If i/we had no strategy then how did we wipe out the whole of EPIC empire (EPIC , EP1C and all your other subs) in less than 1 day ? Please explain.

You still havn't answered my question ?

Arteza wrote:
Well yes, hense why BoZo Failed the last 2 rounds.

I wouldn't say that they failed primarily because BoZo has/are morals, wisdom, ambitions, courageous and especially BoZo has achieved more than EPIC (trying to still think what EPIC actually achieved) despite being low in rank at the end of a round.

Arteza wrote:
As for Shadower, you apparently didn't read what I said. We had quit the game 3 days before you guys showed up, 8 of us left, the other 4 were just looking for places to go.

Sorry but i had read that clearly, thank you very much. I just simply ignored your excuse for your conquered status, so i just found it hard to believe that you guys did quit.

Arteza wrote:
We literally had quit, thats pure honesty, simply ask anyone that was in EPIC that round, we were quitting as it was.

Now that is just being biased.

Arteza wrote:
we just don't lose all the time

Actually you do, EPIC hasn't won an era yet.

Arteza wrote:
I hope whatever alliance you get into has a good strategist, because if you plan it out, I get no challenge out of it, and that takes the fun out as well.

To me it sounds like you envy remy, just because hes a better player / leader than you.

Retired.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Son wrote:
To me it sounds like you envy remy, just because hes a better player / leader than you.

I think your right... I think he may really love me. lol

Don't worry Arteza, I'll come visit you soon...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:57 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

lol sure thing Shadower. You keep pretending that you somehow make a difference and matter. So we should take the fact of you leaving EVIL and them dying shortly after as an excuse as well? Fair enough.

And if I envied Remy, I certainly would have been on his side last round, not the other way around. If he was worth my time than I wouldn't want to fight him, because that would mean that he was actually a good player.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 pm 
Private
Private

Arteza wrote:

And if I envied Remy, I certainly would have been on his side last round, not the other way around. If he was worth my time than I wouldn't want to fight him, because that would mean that he was actually a good player.

From how that sounds, it makes it sound like you dont want to fight good players who can beat you...

Edit : also who the hell is EPIC?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next