It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ISKC (and allies) Vs TW (and allies)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:01 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hello, please post all thoughs and screenshots and news on the war, for we are all curious on Fantasy 3 in how it is going.

Post subject: Re: ISKC (and allies) Vs TW (and allies)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:48 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I am in ISKC, :) no war yet

There is a ceasfire but we have info that ReV, TW and KoR might be backstabbing us not much longer. If it happens I will get screenshots

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ooohhh more backstabbing? ISKC are pros at that.

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

No this time TW and KoR and ReV are planning it pretty lame tho because we found out about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

And guess what ISKC did break the nap and backstabb us, what a surprise and now that they have LOST too us, they are giving their relics away to another alliance as a last act of their bad sportsmen ship. Shame on y'alls :evil:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Funny thing is, KoR and ReV never betrayed ISKC, ISKC betrayed them because of rumors that they heard, cost them the war, because both were standing against TW until ISKC attacked them.

Thats what you call a bunch of complete morons :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

KoL lost 75 squads in a very foolish attack, Only 3 of our guys were attacking you, we lost because of inactiveness..... KoR and sub empire dont deserve any credit im sorry :( it was TW who fired all the dragons and moved all the units... Kor just had a nice time talking on the broadcasts about how they are the main attacker....

and they were my relics fools :) i do wut i iz feel like doing now isnt there a nice alliance called xACx who has 2000 units more than you atm? heheheh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Masterhand, you call KoR sub empires, then you are the biggest hypocrite ever. ISKC had more subs than you can count.

Also, I had fun taking "Attacking of the Great Battles" 60 crystals or so. No units on base, no shield. xD

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grizzlyhyena wrote:
KoL lost 75 squads in a very foolish attack, Only 3 of our guys were attacking you, we lost because of inactiveness..... KoR and sub empire dont deserve any credit im sorry :( it was TW who fired all the dragons and moved all the units... Kor just had a nice time talking on the broadcasts about how they are the main attacker....

and they were my relics fools :) i do wut i iz feel like doing now isnt there a nice alliance called xACx who has 2000 units more than you atm? heheheh

Guess who gave them to you xD

KoR is a sub empire, Undead, they build subs until they overexpanded and die ;)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

@undead, we had 3 subs...... then turned to 2... then to 1....... Kor has about 12.... call me a hypocrite :)

Bean quit so he sent his suicide attack on me lost 480 units.. and impulsive though it was funny spamming us and though he could conquer us so he sent his ships and got em killed........ TW has about 3000 units left.. were close to *******withdrawn by poster******** :)

<3 Japser :P i cant forget about you :) it was fun while it lasted lols but everyone is relic hungry

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next