It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: ISKC backstab
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:27 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

4 pre-merge, 3 post-merge.

Sky was 2 pre-merge, so not really much of a drop.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:18 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Jasper Alexander wrote:
I am the guy named pregnant of Zal >.>

I have to say, I was ranked 1000 or so in IV with all bonuses. Made my buildings there, Zal kicked me then (without giving me a chance to show how I do with all buildings >.>) and in a sub (without crystals so no bonuses) I got myself a goldmine, 3 crystals and an army (mostly ranged) capable of getting me rank 35. And I am still rising, I was rank 50 2 days ago XD

Funny, every time I get conquered, I either, quit or continue after some ticks. for some reason I do better then I get conquered and continue with buildings then when I get 40-50 conquers without buildings XD Army-wise, I mean. At E5 I joined some days late and got 45 conquers or so before quitting (within a week), I also had a big army but only vehicles XD

Tanks PWN!

For my personal alliance, i'll beg my parents to donate. We'll see how I do when I make the buildings from the very start ;)

Sorry Jasper, I kicked you because you were inactive and you weren't really doing much. Redwurm told me you said that you were going to quit since you lost all your units, so I asked you if I could kick you. You said yes. You didn't try and tell me that you would do better, or carry on, you just allowed me to. Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy in kicking you, especially when you didn't tell me any of the things you are spewing now. A part of me also feels like you only started to try again when I kicked you.

16 pages... Crazy. :P

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Zhester wrote:

16 pages of pure love :D

why collect crystals when you got IV to do it for you :P

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Emperor2686 wrote:
Zhester wrote:

16 pages of pure love :D

I can feel it. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zhester wrote:

Sorry Jasper, I kicked you because you were inactive and you weren't really doing much. Redwurm told me you said that you were going to quit since you lost all your units, so I asked you if I could kick you. You said yes. You didn't try and tell me that you would do better, or carry on, you just allowed me to. Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy in kicking you, especially when you didn't tell me any of the things you are spewing now. A part of me also feels like you only started to try again when I kicked you.

Zal, I got inactive after your orders got me conquered. But I clearly stated that I was going for buildings before playing again. Which I always do the second I feel I can't recover my rank short term anymore.

I didn't plan to quit, I planned to quit conquering and build before continueing. You asked me if you had permission to kick me, I granted it. Simply because I am rather kicked then in an alliance that doesn't want me....

I never say I will do better or good, because I never know for sure how i'll do.

After you kicked me I didn't do a heck for over 100 ticks, then I had a small army. I got gifted a new chance by an ISKC sub and I took it to rebuild.

I do thank Redwurm for releasing me in the end, IV actually ended up conquering me when I decided to take a new chance... =S

Anyway, Zal, my army is headed for you.

Enjoy!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:39 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Jasper Alexander wrote:
Zhester wrote:

Zal, I got inactive after your orders got me conquered. But I clearly stated that I was going for buildings before playing again. Which I always do the second I feel I can't recover my rank short term anymore.

I didn't plan to quit, I planned to quit conquering and build before continueing. You asked me if you had permission to kick me, I granted it. Simply because I am rather kicked then in an alliance that doesn't want me....

I never say I will do better or good, because I never know for sure how i'll do.

After you kicked me I didn't do a heck for over 100 ticks, then I had a small army. I got gifted a new chance by an ISKC sub and I took it to rebuild.

I do thank Redwurm for releasing me in the end, IV actually ended up conquering me when I decided to take a new chance... =S

Enjoy!

Hey, I lost units in that fight too, Redwurm himself got conquered, but neither of us went inactive. Redwurm freed himself and carried on going, I got conquered later due to stupidity but I still went on regardless. :/

Oh and we didn't conquer you when I kicked you. We all left you alone, until you join KC and became red. Redwurm had every right to conquer you at that point, we weren't going to be partial to friends when they joined the enemy.

And I welcome your army. Please send it over, it'll have the same fate as IDF's had. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zhester wrote:
Jasper Alexander wrote:
Zhester wrote:

Enjoy!

Hey, I lost units in that fight too, Redwurm himself got conquered, but neither of us went inactive. Redwurm freed himself and carried on going, I got conquered later due to stupidity but I still went on regardless. :/

Oh and we didn't conquer you when I kicked you. We all left you alone, until you join KC and became red. Redwurm had every right to conquer you at that point, we weren't going to be partial to friends when they joined the enemy.

And I welcome your army. Please send it over, it'll have the same fate as IDF's had. :)

I got conquered and lost my entire army. I don't donate and I didn't build good resource buildings yet.

And you said you wouldnt conquer me =(

Also, I got a very very good setup...

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 pm 
Captain
Captain

I got conquered, lost my entire army and still am in the top 10.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Redwurm wrote:
I got conquered, lost my entire army and still am in the top 10.

nope you didnt get conquered .. (you gone vacation remember?)

but you will be soon

Emperor

why collect crystals when you got IV to do it for you :P

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 pm 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

emperor, we are talking about something before you on top 15 :P
back in the days when i were rank 1/2 with Zano ^,^
Redworm got conquered, i lost 3 squads, sent him 5k metal, 2k oil and 400 tokens, my losses were big in that battle =/

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next